Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Greetings from newby

Old 11-01-2013, 12:37 AM   #1
RCroadhammer is on a distinguished road
RCroadhammer's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from newby

Greetings to all Tworld members. I would like to introduce myself to you all; I am the Rocket City roadhammer (the one only and original since 1979), that's my old CB handle from my trucking years.

I will be turning in my Ford truck and Chevy Suburban in for the Tacoma so I will need help in this transitional phase (brand loyalty runs deep). I plan to build the perfect off road Tacoma while trying to get optimal fuel mileage so I look forward to dialoguing with the those who have engineered, modified, and made mistakes in the process. Hope to meet you in cyberspace and the backroads.
-Blessings RCRH
Old 11-01-2013, 12:53 AM   #2
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent choice, and welcome!
What Tacoma are you thinking of going with?
Old 11-01-2013, 02:22 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 11-03-2013, 09:22 PM   #4
RCroadhammer is on a distinguished road
RCroadhammer's Tacoma Gallery
2014 best choice?

Sorry for the late reply. . .I am looking at the 2014 four door model with the best factory off road package. . .just wrestling over specs and packaging. I want the effectiveness of a Rubicon, the mileage of a Prius and the smooth ride of a Cadillac!
Old 11-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #5
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCroadhammer View Post
Sorry for the late reply. . .I am looking at the 2014 four door model with the best factory off road package. . .just wrestling over specs and packaging. I want the effectiveness of a Rubicon, the mileage of a Prius and the smooth ride of a Cadillac!
When you find one that has all of those characteristics, please.. do let us in on that little secret