Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Member First Tacoma!!!

Old 03-13-2009, 09:02 AM   #1
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
New Member First Tacoma!!!

Been lurking awhile in anticipation of getting my first Tacoma. Learned a lot in the last few months reading this forum. Had my mind set on a Tacoma for years, and never once was swayed.

Just got rid of a 95 GMC Z71, burly 350 and love my new Tacoma.

Last weekend I brought home my first Tacoma, as well as my first import. Wife does own a Honda Mini, but I don't count that as my car, although I do make the payments!

09 Tacoma DC, White, TRD Off Road, 4X4, auto. Could not be happier with the truck so far. First tank of gas at 15 mpg was not so promising, but I expect it to get better as I have read some others had the same problem.

I am disappointed in the non jbl stereo. What a POS! I am going to have to replace that sooner or later. I have read a lot of great threads about installs. They will come in handy when I install my Toy-SC1, sharkfin, and SCC1 tonight. I guess I will have to get by with the stock for a little while, but it is less than desirable.

Thanks for having me, I feel like part of the family now!

GO TRD!!! Although I can't root for Kyle Bush yet, still stuck on the Chevy's!
Old 03-13-2009, 09:18 AM   #2
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the purchase!
Old 03-13-2009, 09:55 AM   #4
tacotots is on a distinguished road
tacotots's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!

I got the same white double cab trd off road.. 4x2 though...

wanted a 4x4 but i can't justify the cost.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #5
Chris
Tacofornia will become famous soon enough

Tacofornia's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome!
Old 03-14-2009, 10:48 AM   #7
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from upstate New York! ! ! !!!