Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!

Old 11-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
flashnutrition is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
flashnutrition's Tacoma Gallery
Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!

So I finally have decided to get on here, I have always looked at forums to find answer to questions but never been a member.

I got my first Tacoma back in high school, it was a 1991 Ext. Cab Long Bed Pickup. I started the mods right away. Installed a 4 inch lift over 33" super swampers. After a year I added another 3" to the lift and put some 35's under her (which it didn't like very much). I did all new stereo, PA system, lights, and tons more. I am going to dig up some pics to put up.

Anyway push came to shove and I sold her in 2005, and it was a HUGE mistake. I owned 4 cars in the next few years until 2009 I went back to Tacoma. My current ride is a 2005 Double Cab Off-Road.

Right when I bought it I put a 2 inch lift on her and mounted up some 33x12.5x20's. After that the mods can't seem to stop, and I have done all mods myself. I have a car lift in my garage and it was the best purchase I have made to date.

List of current mods-
Custom paint matched grill and bumper
Anzo Headlights (2nd aftermarket set)
Custom Taillights - Paint Matched to smoke fade
K&N Intake
Magna Flow Cat Back
Deaver rear springs w/ Bilstein Shocks
Camburg Front Arms
Fox 2.0 Coilovers
33/12.5/20 Nitto's
20" Ultra Wheels Powder Coated Black
Phoenix Gold Speakers, Amp, and Sub
Weather Tech floor liners
Katzkins Leather (to be installed)
White LED swap in gauge cluster

I can't figure out how to put pictures in the thread so I will attach a bunch.
Attached Thumbnails
Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco.jpg   Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco2.jpg   Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco-chrome.jpg   Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco6.jpg   Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco-rear-bump-primed.jpg  

Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco-front-primed.jpg  
Old 11-08-2013, 01:00 PM   #2

more pics
Attached Thumbnails
Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco8.jpg   Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco10.jpg   Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco12.jpg   Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco-old-front-parts.jpg   Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco-front-tripped.jpg  

Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco-new-front-.jpg   Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco-old-new-back-parts.jpg   Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-taco-new-back-installed.jpg  
Old 11-08-2013, 01:03 PM   #4
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice!
Old 11-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #5
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
I still miss my 91--look left!
Toughest truck EVER.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winker View Post
Very Nice!
Thanks! much more to come!
Old 11-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by newertoy View Post
I still miss my 91--look left!
Toughest truck EVER.
Found 2 pics of the first Taco!!
Attached Thumbnails
Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-old-taco-front.jpg   Long time Tacoma owner, first time on a forum!-old-taco-back.jpg  
Old 11-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #8
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
You cannot stop those older trucks- I believe my old one is still on the road.