Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello fellow Taco owners!

Old 03-13-2009, 11:25 PM   #1
alcomy is on a distinguished road
alcomy's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Hello fellow Taco owners!

Hi everyone, i joined a while ago but this my first post,
i thought why not make it an introduction.
Got my Tacoma may of 08, Its my first brand new Vehicle, ive had used before... but this is my first thats brand new.. and i love it!
Im happy to be part of this community and my heads swimming with all the awesome mods is see.
Now i want to fix up my truck!
This forum has great resources and even better looking tacos, glad to be a part of it!!
Old 03-13-2009, 11:32 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Old 03-13-2009, 11:36 PM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome man.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:51 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-14-2009, 03:22 AM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, man
Old 03-14-2009, 04:55 AM   #7
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Welcome and congrats, say happy birthday to your ride come next month for us!
Old 03-14-2009, 05:36 AM   #9
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from upstate New York! !! ! !