1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rebel Off Road - checking in on TW!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Rebel Off Road, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Dec 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM
    Rebel Off Road

Rebel Off Road [OP] Consult. Build. Deliver.

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    Laguna Hills, CA
    Hello TacomaWorld! :wave:

Bond Gilmer here, President and Rebel Leader of Rebel Off Road.

I've been following this forum for a few years now and am now proud to be a member now. On behalf of my team, I'm very excited to introduce myself and our company to all of you!

We are a Southern California based truck/4x4 parts supplier and installer specializing in everything from simple bolt-ons to wild custom builds. Our online store allows us to reach you at all hours of the day when our customer service team isn't here to answer your questions. While based in SoCal, we ship all over the United States and Internationally. If you visit our site and don't see the part you are looking for, please contact us. I guarantee I can get my hands on it for you. I invite everyone to contact us and give the Rebels a chance to earn your business. I know we are new to the TW scene but I'm confident we'll fit right in. I know many of the other shop owners and manufacturers here personally.

Rebel Off Road's Operational Rules:
    1. Customer service first.
    2. See rule 1.

How you can reach us:
    Site: http://www.rebeloffroad.com
    Facebook: Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/rebeloffroadllc

Customer Service:
    Ph: 866-900-8841
    Fax: 714-363-0768
    Email: info@rebeloffroad.com

Shop:
    Rebel Off Road, LLC
    23501 Commerce Center Dr
    Suite A
    Laguna Hills, CA
    M-F 9am-5pm PST

We look forward to serving you and meeting your off roading needs!

Cheers,
    Bond, Jason, Matt, Gabe, Taylor, Chad, Chris, Mike, Sandy, CP, Josh, Austin, and David.

Photo of our new 2013 Ford F-350 and trailer labeled "BFT" going through the Rockies on our way back from Moab, UT.

[​IMG]

2. Dec 15, 2013 at 4:50 PM
    Jhodgman

Jhodgman ...

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    13 4x4 DCLB tacoma V6 TRD Sport
    5100 Bilstiens set at 1.75, progressive leaf pack, BFGs, All-Pro rear Bumper(white), Storm troopered out
    Welcome to TW.

3. Dec 15, 2013 at 5:19 PM
    IDtrucks

IDtrucks Unhinged and Fluid

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    96' X-Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road Clusterfuck
    JVC Deck, 10" sub mountd in rear seat cubby, 2 LED off road lights mounted in grille, amber raptor style grille lights, LED rock lights, square led bed light, custom made fuse block tray, 12 blade Blue Sea fuse block, 100a marine circuit breaker, black plasti dipped full grille, tinted tail lights + third, Uniden 520 with 4' firestik, Bilstein 5100s with 620lb Eibach coils, Diff drop, Chevy 63 leaf swap, TG creeper joints, 14" triangulated biletein 5125s, 8" extended steel braided brake line, TG Rock Sliders, CBI Moab 1.0 front bumper, custom fabbed bed rack, full TRD E-Locker axle swap and matching re-gear with custom stand alone wiring circuit, 29 spline pinion flange from an 06 wishbone runner, tubbed for 35x12.5" general grabbers on Ultra type 181 wheels, crush sleeve eliminator, Mini ARB compressor, front ARB locker, garage fab aluminum front skid plate, custom built high clearence rear bumper, removable mothafuckin doors
    Welcome! Nice to see another great vendor/business jumping in!

4. Dec 16, 2013 at 2:18 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Welcome to TW! :wave:

5. Dec 16, 2013 at 12:27 PM
    Rebel Off Road

Rebel Off Road [OP] Consult. Build. Deliver.

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    Laguna Hills, CA
    Thank you for the warm welcome!

Just to share, our good friends at Total Chaos Fabrication were kind enough to drop off their shop's fully built Tundra this morning for us to showcase in our showroom. This is one seriously sick Tundy! :drool:

[​IMG]

6. Dec 16, 2013 at 6:24 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    Welcome to TW.........we'll be watching....;):)

Products Discussed in

To Top