Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Noob from CT

Old 12-14-2013, 01:22 PM   #1
Mmchugh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmchugh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmchugh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmchugh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmchugh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmchugh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmchugh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmchugh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmchugh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmchugh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmchugh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Mmchugh's Tacoma Gallery
Noob from CT

Hey everyone. I've been lurking the forum for a few months but now that I've received confirmation that my Tacoma order will start production on 1/3/14 I figured its time to introduce myself. This is my first Tacoma but not my first Toyota truck. Had a 2011 Tundra Rock Warrior. Currently have a 2012 Corolla. It's gonna be a long 6 weeks. Here's what I'm getting

Black 2014 DCSB 4X4 SR with 6 speed manual. Pics will be posted as soon as I take delivery
Old 12-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmchugh View Post
Hey everyone. I've been lurking the forum for a few months but now that I've received confirmation that my Tacoma order will start production on 1/3/14 I figured its time to introduce myself. This is my first Tacoma but not my first Toyota truck. Had a 2011 Tundra Rock Warrior. Currently have a 2012 Corolla. It's gonna be a long 6 weeks. Here's what I'm getting

Black 2014 DCSB 4X4 SR with 6 speed manual. Pics will be posted as soon as I take delivery

ok dude welcome!
Old 12-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, come say hi to us here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-s-thread.html