Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

My first new vehicle (Longest INTRO thread)

Old 05-20-2013, 11:31 PM   #2581
Andy Standard is on a distinguished road
Andy Standard's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Just picked up a 2011 DCSB TRD sport 4x4 two weeks ago for work purposes and I gotta say....I fricking love this truck. I'm new to the forum, so hope to add some stuff on it like oem roof racks, a pop n lock power kit, a tonneau cover, an hid retrofit, and possibly an indash navi!
Old 05-20-2013, 11:44 PM   #2582
Ready to Learn
HF13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
HF13's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to buy

What's going on everyone

Looking to buy a 2000-2004 tacoma...looking at an 04 4x4 with the v6 sr5 extended cab right now.....interior nice and the guy wants 11k for it....it's got 189k miles on it.....what so u guys think on first impression? Should I walk away? Any advice please PM me

This site is awesome btw thx to the ppl who keep it running
Old 05-21-2013, 06:51 AM   #2583
Robert Bullion is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Robert
Robert Bullion's Tacoma Gallery
The price sounds high for that kind of milage. There is a 2007 with 80 K listed in car max for $13,000.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:55 AM   #2584
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HF13 View Post
What's going on everyone

Looking to buy a 2000-2004 tacoma...looking at an 04 4x4 with the v6 sr5 extended cab right now.....interior nice and the guy wants 11k for it....it's got 189k miles on it.....what so u guys think on first impression? Should I walk away? Any advice please PM me

This site is awesome btw thx to the ppl who keep it running
Pricing is variable depending on where you live so that info might be nice but it does sound a bit high for the mileage.

Cypherian
Old 05-21-2013, 10:06 PM   #2585
Ready to Learn
HF13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
HF13's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys I ended up offering 8k and he wasnt interested....on to the next one. gonna check out the boards specific to FL and see whats there...
Old 06-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #2586
Jimcowboy3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
Jimcowboy3's Tacoma Gallery
First New Tacoma

Just got my first new Tacoma 2013 trd off road double cab magnetic grey. Its my second taco but my first new one. Traded my 03 double cab in on her R>I>P 03.....
Attached Thumbnails
My first new vehicle (Longest INTRO thread)-get-attachment-2.jpg   My first new vehicle (Longest INTRO thread)-untitled.jpg  
Old 06-02-2013, 11:09 PM   #2587
SFGiantsfn is on a distinguished road

SFGiantsfn's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma Today

I've been reading these forums for a little while now but I bought a '13 double cab today to replace my '03 access cab so it looks like I'll be a Tacoma owner for another decade or so.

Thanks to everybody for all the advice and feedback!
Old 06-06-2013, 02:52 PM   #2588
What do you mean I can't go there?
Devilscar is on a distinguished road

Name: Thoreau
Devilscar's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Devilscar
Forge is up and running

I got a 2013 Toyota Tacoma Limited basically as a birthday gift from my parents. Had 500 miles on it when we bought it, it now has 5700. Quite a bit of which has been off road. I have taken Forge out in my back woods on my property and properties around me with a couple of friends when it was dryer. There were times I had to have two friends get out at one time just to spot me. All I gotta say is, I'm so glad I went with a Toyota, and a pickup truck, oh boy!
Attached Thumbnails
My first new vehicle (Longest INTRO thread)-img_4522.jpg  
Old 06-06-2013, 11:09 PM   #2589
Nate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Nate
Nate87's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings to all the members here. I have been lurking around here for some time doing lots of research and finally landed on a 2013 Pyrite Mica Access Cab V6 AT TRD Off Road. It took a little while to find exactly what I was looking for but it was worth the wait. I am really enjoying the new truck. Thanks for all the help.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:00 AM   #2590
JBSTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
JBSTACO's Tacoma Gallery
First Taco!

Just picked up my first Taco tonight, 2013, 4x2 with TRD Sport and Navi. Looking forward to fun!
Attached Thumbnails
My first new vehicle (Longest INTRO thread)-image.jpg  
Old 06-10-2013, 08:08 AM   #2591
bigbirch887 is on a distinguished road

Army: EOD Technician (Bomb Squad)
Name: chris
bigbirch887's Tacoma Gallery
2011 DCSB tacoma

The newest vehicle I've owned so far. God I love it!! first thing first for me was of course a lift and tires. I am a previous Jeep TJ Rubicon owner and she was my baby for the longest time. Not s reliable so I had to move on to something that the wife could drive and something that might be good for an up and coming family. the DC is great cause I have plenty of storage nd moving space, plus when we have a kid it will work great for the family. Bu like I said lift and tires.
I bought the ToyTec bilstien 5100 lift with new coilovers up front and Add a Leaf in the back. Shortly after that I bought some Built Right Uni Ball UCAs and threw it all together. she sits pretty now, alignment alright now and it still feels smooth. Just recently bought the 17" XD Addict Rims, which I LOVE wrapped around those are some Toyo Open Country ATs. Figured that it was a daily driver and I shouldn't waste the extra money on MTs even though im so use to them owning my old Rubicon. Well Im jumping into my first group buy today and getting some new LCA skid plates and the steel caps for my Cab Mount Chop Mod Im doing soon. Will add photos soon to show where im at with the build.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #2592
berrym is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
berrym's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up everyone.....Just got a 2012 4x4 Taco with 6 ft bed in white over the weekend.
Love it.......I had an '06 Ivan Stewart edition that I sold about 6 months ago and got an F250 Twin Turbo Diesel. Biggest mistake of my life. F250 was a pos, so I went back to old faithful.

Ill keep it all stock, but will end up putting 6 inch lift kid with some rims/tires.

Cheers...

Marc
Old 06-18-2013, 11:56 AM   #2593
Randumtask is on a distinguished road

Randumtask's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking at double cabs for awhile, my local toyota dealer doesn't want to come down off the sticker much at all though.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:12 PM   #2594
MidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MidnightRebel07's Tacoma Gallery
New Taco BAJA T/X owner from Pittsburgh, Pa..

How's it goin y'all? New member from Pittsburgh, just bought a 2013 Barcelona Red Tacoma Doublecab 4wd BAJA T/X two weeks ago (I'll post pictures when I get them uploaded). My wife totaled her '97 V8 AWD Mountaineer and I've been looking for a replacement, found this 3 week old Baja T/X out in Hollidaysburg, Pa. so I jumped on it. It was listed for $38k but got them down to $34k, two miles on it when I bought it. Love this truck, drives and rides completely different the a stock Tacoma does. Wish I still lived out in Oregon so I could take it out on the dunes and dessert.

Old 06-25-2013, 12:14 PM   #2595
RenoZag is on a distinguished road
Army:
RenoZag's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings

Nice user community here and hope to find this a useful forum in the months ahead. Am a freshly minted owner of a 2013 Dbl Cab LB, replacing a 2002 Dakota .
Old 06-25-2013, 11:10 PM   #2596
freddirt is just really nicefreddirt is just really nicefreddirt is just really nicefreddirt is just really nicefreddirt is just really nice

Law Enforcement: Patrol
Name: Clint
freddirt's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #2597
1SLKTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Kelly
1SLKTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Chilling from down south

Hello my fellow Tacoma friends……..I look to be the new born on this rainy Florida day. It took a few weeks but it looks like its time to get online again and start having fun. Look forward to digging in and seeing what everyone else has going on. Talk to you all soon……

Old 06-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #2598
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SLKTACO View Post
Hello my fellow Tacoma friends……..I look to be the new born on this rainy Florida day. It took a few weeks but it looks like its time to get online again and start having fun. Look forward to digging in and seeing what everyone else has going on. Talk to you all soon……

Welcome! Did you make that bumper yourself?
Old 06-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #2599
1SLKTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Kelly
1SLKTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the welcome.......the bumper is made by Body Armor. I have listed the company link below, I did a lot of research and was not able to find a company that provided a "Complete" package. Bumpers, running boards, rear bumper, rear tire carrier swing arm and tail light covers. The product is extremely well built and the fit and finish is perfect. I have built show cars and for SEMA, so I am very particular. A grade "A" company products and service.

I did find alot of other companies offering excellent products and the quality very good, these companies did not offer a full package. I need to have a seamless flow to the look I wanted. I would encourage you to shop around and buy what "YOU WANT" on your truck. You have alot of good choices to choose from.

Here are a few pics of the rear that I did not have up yet...

http://www.bodyarmor4x4.com/

Old 07-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #2600
CrunchyBeefTACO is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Private/Firefighter/EMT
Name: Mike
CrunchyBeefTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Finally Found the right one!

Just picked it up! It was sitting right under my nose. It posted on Craigslist and 12 hours later it was mine

2004 2wd TRD with 72,xxx from the original owner!

picked up 4runner Trail Edition wheels on the way home, because you know we cant keep it stock!
Attached Thumbnails
My first new vehicle (Longest INTRO thread)-photo.jpg   My first new vehicle (Longest INTRO thread)-photo_1.jpg   My first new vehicle (Longest INTRO thread)-photo_2.jpg   My first new vehicle (Longest INTRO thread)-photo_3.jpg