Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

My first new vehicle (Longest INTRO thread)

Old 04-19-2008, 07:46 PM   #561
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
Maybe I can turn this thread away from the "last post" comment. Next weekend I'm going to be hauling a recliner 100 miles in my truck. I figure I'll just put it with the back against the cab and tie down to the front rail. Still, it's an awkward shape, so I'm open to any suggestions anybody might have on keeping the load steady.
Generally the back comes off of a recliner. Take the back off, and you should probably even be able to get both pieces in under your tonneau cover?
Old 04-21-2008, 07:36 AM   #562
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure it is not secured and you floor it alot and turn really sharply
Old 04-21-2008, 03:21 PM   #563
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick491 View Post
Generally the back comes off of a recliner. Take the back off, and you should probably even be able to get both pieces in under your tonneau cover?
It ends up I hauled it this weekend. I pulled the back off like you suggested. The seat still didn't fit under the tonneau -- no big deal. I also hauled a 3 drawer filing cabinet behind the chair.

Two 4 drawer filing cabinets are next weekend.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:07 PM   #564
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Make sure it is not secured and you floor it alot and turn really sharply
Have you been talking to Klown?
Old 04-22-2008, 06:15 AM   #565
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Have you been talking to Klown?
I dont need to talk to klown to be a smart ass, i've been one of those way before he ever joined the site, give me some credit
Old 04-22-2008, 06:18 AM   #566
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont need to talk to klown to be a smart ass, i've been one of those way before he ever joined the site, give me some credit
Besides if Nate were copying klown he's be bugging the shit out of you for some rep.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:36 AM   #567

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick491 View Post
Besides if Nate were copying klown he's be bugging the shit out of you for some rep.
good idea, can you guys give me some rep?
Old 04-22-2008, 08:37 AM   #568
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good idea, can you guys give me some rep?
I can do even better...I can give everyone 0 rep with my newly found powers.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:48 AM   #569

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you're such a dick. you're actually probably gonna be as bad a Mod as i would be. BTW, i finally got 2 rep bars!
Old 04-22-2008, 08:53 AM   #570
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I feel a stirring in the force.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:59 AM   #571
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
you're such a dick. you're actually probably gonna be as bad a Mod as i would be. BTW, i finally got 2 rep bars!
Wait.... When did HE become a mod?!?!
Old 04-22-2008, 09:06 AM   #572
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's right, I'm solely responsible for giving you 2 rep bars. I plan on being the most evil Mod ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
I feel a stirring in the force.
Nope, that's something else stirring. I just had my first bit of fiber in 2 weeks. Damn vacation food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Wait.... When did HE become a mod?!?!
Last night, where the hell have you been??? With this kind of disrespect, I just might have to change your title to be on the Carolina Alliance as Nate's bitch.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:15 AM   #573

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Last night, where the hell have you been??? With this kind of disrespect, I just might have to change your title to be on the Carolina Alliance as Nate's bitch.
YES!!! please do that!
Old 04-22-2008, 09:17 AM   #574
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
YES!!! please do that!
If I do that, I have to change yours to "Canada Rules"
Old 04-22-2008, 09:19 AM   #575

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I do that, I have to change yours to "Canada Rules"
I tell you what, we can use rep points like money. i will give you all my rep if you change Tiger's title to "Carolina Alliance: Nate's Bitch" and leave it like that for good.... just think, then you'd have 3 bars....
Old 04-22-2008, 09:27 AM   #576
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I tell you what, we can use rep points like money. i will give you all my rep if you change Tiger's title to "Carolina Alliance: Nate's Bitch" and leave it like that for good.... just think, then you'd have 3 bars....
You dirty little whore. If I wanted rep that way, I'd just go change my count. I'd rather earn it, the hard way.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:28 AM   #577

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You dirty little whore. If I wanted rep that way, I'd just go change my count. I'd rather earn it, the hard way.
or you could earn it the easy way by changing tiger's title

Page 30!!!
Old 04-22-2008, 10:34 AM   #578
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Nice try fuzzy....
Old 04-22-2008, 12:10 PM   #579

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Nice try fuzzy....
i have no problem trading my rep to make you miserable
Old 04-22-2008, 03:03 PM   #580
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lsocoee, can you fix that? It'll be one less thing from him to brag about. While you're at it, please reduce his post count to -10000000. Thanks.