Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

My first new vehicle (Longest INTRO thread)

Old 05-06-2008, 07:55 AM   #641
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
huh?
what?
Old 05-06-2008, 08:00 AM   #642
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
what?
screw you clown!
Old 05-06-2008, 08:14 AM   #643
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
screw you clown!
huh?
Old 05-06-2008, 10:51 AM   #645
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
This discussion is getting a bit too highbrow for me.
Well, then, we should brow beat those guys back to a reasonable height. With me?
Old 05-06-2008, 01:55 PM   #646
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I never understand the drunken babbling from the C.A......
our babblings aren't meant to be understood!
Old 05-06-2008, 02:08 PM   #647
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
Well, then, we should brow beat those guys back to a reasonable height. With me?
I just shaved my head.... But I'm keeping the unibrow.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:03 PM   #648
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post

I just shaved my head.... But I'm keeping the unibrow.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:16 AM   #649

nd's Tacoma Gallery
last word
Old 05-07-2008, 07:24 AM   #650
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
last word
Now that you jumped in, since I called Roland out to show his bald head and unibrow, why don't you do the same?
Old 05-07-2008, 07:36 AM   #651
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Now that you jumped in, since I called Roland out to show his bald head and unibrow, why don't you do the same?
I lied. It's not really a unibrow. I have a feeling this is gonna get ugly
Old 05-07-2008, 08:17 AM   #652

nd's Tacoma Gallery
i dont have a unibrow. my hair is thinning but i'm still a pretty boy
Old 05-07-2008, 08:59 AM   #653
MikeB08Taco is on a distinguished road
MikeB08Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MikeB08Taco
Hey everyone Im new to the site. I just bought my first 08 tacoma and im looking for ideas on what cool stuff i can do to it..So i need some people to help me out please...Oh my names Mike by the way.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:05 AM   #654
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Mike. Welcome to the site. What part of Louisiana are you in?

I'd go for a URD intake, Hood struts, seat covers, bed mat, and floor mats. Maybe go for one of those aux input adapters.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:08 AM   #655
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB08Taco View Post
Hey everyone Im new to the site. I just bought my first 08 tacoma and im looking for ideas on what cool stuff i can do to it..So i need some people to help me out please...Oh my names Mike by the way.
Hey, Mike. You'd probably be best off creating your own thread in New Members rather than trying to recycle this 8 month old one.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:10 AM   #656
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey, Mike. You'd probably be best off creating your own thread in New Members rather than trying to recycle this 8 month old one.
Mike, don't listen to Sawdust. He's trying to make this thread pointless and you're working against him.

I say that everyone gets together and helps Mike.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:31 AM   #657

nd's Tacoma Gallery
3 inch lift and new tires to replace the worthless factory rubber
Old 05-07-2008, 09:36 AM   #658
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB08Taco View Post
Welcome!

Like lsocoee said, ignore dusty....

And for things to do, read the thread in my sig.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:21 AM   #659

nd's Tacoma Gallery
page 34! BOOYAH!
Old 05-07-2008, 02:25 PM   #660
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mike, don't listen to Sawdust. He's trying to make this thread pointless and you're working against him.
Geez, Mike. Don't listen to him. I'm trying to help you out. I don't mind you doing your new member intro on my thread, but it's not going to stop the nag message you get until you start your own thread. I'm the one looking out for your best interest. Remember that. These other guys posting on the thread are the trouble makers. Just spend some time on the site and you'll see.