Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

My first new vehicle (Longest INTRO thread)

Old 10-01-2008, 11:20 AM   #1561
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Actually is not like a box match, its more like a bunch of kids bullying another kid, in this case the bullied kid would be ND.....
Old 10-01-2008, 11:21 AM   #1562
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
You guys all...suck! Yeah! I said it!
NO!!!

ND sucks! so does hotdog!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:21 AM   #1563
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Ed doesn't suck.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:49 AM   #1564
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You guys are very mean to each other and it upsets me very much.
tell hot dog to stop being so stupid
Old 10-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #1565
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Actually is not like a box match, its more like a bunch of kids bullying another kid, in this case the bullied kid would be ND.....
wait a minute, why do i have to be the loser kid? i think it should be hot dog, look at him, he wears a hot dog suit around.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #1566

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
wait a minute, why do i have to be the loser kid? i think it should be hot dog, look at him, he wears a hot dog suit around.
probably right, just probably....

BTW i think its time to change your signature..... the bars already won....
Old 10-01-2008, 11:55 AM   #1567

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

yeah i think you're right, plus i just noticed my sig picture is gone.... i have no idea where it went
Old 10-01-2008, 11:57 AM   #1568
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Quote:
You guys are very mean to each other and it upsets me very much.
Go cry me a river...

Then use your girlfriends boobs to motorboat across it!

Old 10-01-2008, 11:59 AM   #1569
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

you mean he is wrong, definitely wrong. This year, I might go as a pumpkin.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:02 PM   #1570

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
yeah! do it, calling you hotdog its getting old.... we need a new nickname for you....
Old 10-01-2008, 12:21 PM   #1571
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah! do it, calling you hotdog its getting old.... we need a new nickname for you....
I'll throw "Asshat" into the ring as my suggestion.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #1572
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
my wife wants a costume that goes together. Maybe I should wear her ass as a hat...
Old 10-01-2008, 12:25 PM   #1573

Quote:
how about disguised as an "ass wipe" that suits him well too
Old 10-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #1574

Quote:
my wife wants a costume that goes together. Maybe I should wear her ass as a hat...
than she can be dress as a "wipe", you just go without a costume, being you are an "ass" you'll have an "Ass-wipe"

actually, we can make suggestions of things that go with ass....

she can dress as a Hole too....
Old 10-01-2008, 12:32 PM   #1575
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Page 80!!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #1576

Quote:
Page 80!!!!!

ooo... shut up.... suck it! show off.....
Old 10-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #1577

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-01-2008, 01:15 PM   #1578

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you live in the south, its a punkin not a "pumpkin"

Quote:
yeah i agree, i like punkin way better than hot dog

Quote:
also a viable nick name, i'll be using that one till he is punkin
Old 10-01-2008, 04:01 PM   #1579
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
Go cry me a river...

Then use your girlfriends boobs to motorboat across it!

Will do!
Old 10-01-2008, 09:35 PM   #1580
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
I just realized that I missed the thread's birthday last week. This thread was started Sept 25, 2007. Can you believe that? Seems like it was just yesterday. Our little thread is growing up. sniff.