Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New here

Old 09-26-2007, 08:36 AM   #1
TRIBE 10
jnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: F-18 E/F(Super Hornet) Aviation Electronics Technician (AT2)
Name: Jay
jnoley07's Tacoma Gallery
New here

Hello guys, this is my first post on TW, I am from tennessee, and I am driving an 07 Impulse Red DC O/R 4x4 and it is basically stock except for some minor things, looking to put a lift, bull bar and some sliders after I pick out my wheel/tire combo. I will post some pics of my truck after I wash it, anyone have any suggestions on wheels, not too flashy, I really like the Ivan Stewarts but am looking at all options.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:59 AM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Welcome to TW!

I don't know much about the wheels, but I know that you have an awesome truck! Glad to have you on the Forum.

BTW - what are EGR Vent Visors?
Old 09-26-2007, 10:14 AM   #3
TRIBE 10
jnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: F-18 E/F(Super Hornet) Aviation Electronics Technician (AT2)
Name: Jay
jnoley07's Tacoma Gallery
You know those window things that prevent rain from coming in and you can crack the window still.

Check this out, I think you will know what I am talking about after you see it.

http://www.autoanything.com/deflectors/20A10039A1.aspx

Thanks for the compliment on the truck, I love it and cant wait to get it the way I want it.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:17 AM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Oh, okay. Got it. I guess the EGR is what threw me. I was thinking, "Exhaust Gas Recirculation Vent Visor??!?! What is that??"
Old 09-26-2007, 10:28 AM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Sounds like you have a sweet truck. I'll go ahead and put my 2 cents in on the wheels.... go black. Everyone here knows i like black accesories so i'm sure thats no surprise to them, but i think black wheels on a red truck would look really good, i like that combination alot.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:41 AM   #8
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Hey, jnoley, don't listen to those crazy people from the Carolinas. Think chrome man chrome!
Bad move rhoppas, if you're not carefull you'll feel the rath of the Alliance. We dont mess around. We'll come over to watch the game at your place, have a good time, joke around, but the whole time we will be discretely putting our drinks directly on the table, not the coasters. Then the next day you'll have a bunch of little white rings and you will be out of chips (and i'll probably be passed out in your front yard). Is that what you want? Is it?! Cause we can make it happen, the Alliance doesnt mess around!
Old 09-26-2007, 05:14 PM   #9
Beverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beverly0817's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to see the pics, and I have to agree with ndcouch...........black bull bar and rims!
Old 09-26-2007, 05:17 PM   #10
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Bad move rhoppas, if you're not carefull you'll feel the rath of the Alliance. We dont mess around. We'll come over to watch the game at your place, have a good time, joke around, but the whole time we will be discretely putting our drinks directly on the table, not the coasters. Then the next day you'll have a bunch of little white rings and you will be out of chips (and i'll probably be passed out in your front yard). Is that what you want? Is it?! Cause we can make it happen, the Alliance doesnt mess around!
I'm assuming the Texas boys will come to my aid if I get carried away (their not too far away). Although based upon their two primary characteristics (lazy and drunk) that is probably not a wise assumption.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:43 AM   #12

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
I'm assuming the Texas boys will come to my aid if I get carried away (their not too far away). Although based upon their two primary characteristics (lazy and drunk) that is probably not a wise assumption.
I think you're a little confused, we're the ones that are always drunk and lazy... the Texans are just dumb
Old 09-27-2007, 07:44 AM   #13

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnoley07 View Post
ok i am hearing black and chrome, i like them both, anyone know of good websites to search for them, i know a couple but havent found the ones i want yet.
Black all the way!!!