Notices

New member in Michigan

Old 03-21-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
Life is good.
glhsracer is on a distinguished road
glhsracer's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to glhsracer
New member in Michigan

Just registered on the site. I have an 08 Regular cab 4x4, 2.7L, 5 Speed. I bought the truck to replace my old and tired V-8 Dodge Dakota extended cab, I was surpised at the power the Tacoma has, was really expecting a major difference from the Dakota.

I have never owned a Toyota before and have been very pleased, it is very well built and seems to be living up to it's high quality reputation. Mileage is excellent, particularly compared to the Dakota (the Dodge was very powerful however) and it rides better.

I am looking forward to many years of faithful service. If there are any other members in Michigan who would like to mess around on the trails, please drop me a line.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:51 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-22-2009, 11:26 AM   #6
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, where in Michigan you located? I'm just south of Lansing in Mason. I also used to have Dakota a 1995 4x4 318 extended cab, it was a fun truck and pretty fast, sold it for a Ram then bought my Tacoma.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:55 PM   #8
Life is good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshest View Post
Welcome, where in Michigan you located? I'm just south of Lansing in Mason. I also used to have Dakota a 1995 4x4 318 extended cab, it was a fun truck and pretty fast, sold it for a Ram then bought my Tacoma.
I am around Lapeer (the thumb) and mid Michigan (Midland). Do you know of any good trails?
Old 03-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
Chris
Tacofornia will become famous soon enough

Tacofornia's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:04 AM   #11
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by glhsracer View Post
I am around Lapeer (the thumb) and mid Michigan (Midland). Do you know of any good trails?
No I don't do any off roading so I couldn't say where any good trail are. Really the only ones I know of are around Big Rapids. Check out the official DNR website here for state land trails.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 AM   #12
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome yo.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:27 AM   #13
Life is good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshest View Post
No I don't do any off roading so I couldn't say where any good trail are. Really the only ones I know of are around Big Rapids. Check out the official DNR website here for state land trails.
Thank you for the link. I'll check it out.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:11 AM   #14
TX Trill
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!