1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Superstition mountain socal trip

Discussion in 'New Members' started by JoBroTACO, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Jan 20, 2014 at 7:37 PM
    JoBroTACO

JoBroTACO [OP] Jobrotaco IG

Member:
    First Name:
    Joey
    Yuma AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 TACO 4x4 4 cyl 5spd
    All pro Bumper and Armor SPC Control Arms King stock OEM RR X 4 Ironman 4X4 leafs Superbumps front #1500 sumosprings rear Sway bar delete Larger than average balls Lower than average intelligence
    I went on the superstition mountain trip 01/18/14 to 01/19/14 in socal after being told about it from yumaTRD, place was awesome. I just wish i brought my dirtbike and quad out with me too. Only one casualty i got my tire slashed by some half submerged old remains of firewood. Lucky all those from tacomaworld helped me keep my cool and i put the spare on, lucky for me not a doughnut. Then so forth i took off did some doughnuts and climbed some hills. After meeting those in tacoma world forum on the trip I decided to join tacomaworld. I currently have no mods and have highway tires. I have to say my taco had no problems getting anywhere and if there is something beyond that ill use my bike. I would like to know about mods that wont mess up my warranty and definitely want to go on more trips

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  2. Jan 21, 2014 at 4:27 AM
    Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 4runner Limited Looking for a Taco
    It's the wife's T4R so it's stock
    Welcome to TW :wave: