Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Saying Hello

Old 09-28-2007, 06:33 AM   #1
Red Sox Nation
Delrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Lcdr, retired
Name: Jonathan
Delrivpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Saying Hello

Hello All, just checking in. I have an 06 Double Cab 4wd short bed. I put Westin tube bars on and now thinking I don't want them. I bought the Toytec 3". Not on yet. Also looking to upgrade to 265/75/16's on the tires. I will put up some pics on my next post.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:53 AM   #2
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Yes, we like to see pics. Sorry to hear about the tube bars. Sometimes things just don't work out like they seem they should. You may be able to sell them here if you decide to get rid of them. Keep us posted on the lift.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:23 AM   #3
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! just put the bars on the buy/sell section and see if anyone bites