Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Greetings from the Midwest

Old 09-28-2007, 07:04 AM   #1
Big Cat Chew Toy
GTiVR6r is on a distinguished road

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from the Midwest

Just picked up my new 07 Tacoma Access Cab last Saturday and love everything about it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/12134947@N04/

Traded my 96 GTi VR6, but the Tacoma is much more useable for me, and
being a bodybuilder, I fit in the truck much better.

- Mike
Old 09-28-2007, 07:51 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, nice pig. Welcome to TW.

Old 09-28-2007, 08:16 AM   #3
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, Mike. Nice truck. Also glad to see you are from the midwest cause we could use some muscle to keep the Carolina Alliance in check on this website.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:25 AM   #4
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Thats "Pork Chop" my Canadian Bacon co-pilot! he keeps me out of trouble.

Thanks for the welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Nice truck, nice pig. Welcome to TW.

Old 09-29-2007, 05:13 AM   #5
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Welcome to TW, Mike. Nice truck. Also glad to see you are from the midwest cause we could use some muscle to keep the Carolina Alliance in check on this website.
What is the "Carolina Alliance"? At first I misread it and thought it said "Corolla Alliance".
Old 10-01-2007, 08:52 AM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTiVR6r View Post
What is the "Carolina Alliance"? At first I misread it and thought it said "Corolla Alliance".
The Carolina Alliance is a group that is dedicated to taking over Texas (or at least making fun of them whenever we get the chance). We are also avid consumers of alcohol (could be a problem for you since alcohol reduces the release/absorption of testosterone. This however is not a problem for me since i produce so much testosterone i am forced to drink to supress the it.) We are generally lazy, with no motivation. We mainly sit around and watch tv and make fun of texans on the interenet. And we all have to try to make any Tacoma Meet that happens in or around the Carolinas.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:34 PM   #7
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget the weak threats. The Carolina Alliance also makes a bunch of weak threats of what they'll do if/when they sober up