1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New loadwarrior rack

Discussion in 'New Members' started by 96blacktacoma, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Feb 5, 2014 at 1:11 PM
    96blacktacoma

96blacktacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Black 96 tacoma lx 4x4
    Yakima roof racks Yakima sst stretch kit Yakima loadwarrior basket rack Blacked emblems Kenwood dnx570hd head unit Kicker door speakers Hertz ecx 165 rear speakers JL audio 8" w3 subwoofer Husky floor mats Red led interior lighting Kc longrange lights 3" led light pods Custom bed bar 4' firestik antenna midland handheld cb Hi-lift jack 265/75/16 Bfg AT on FJ trail teams rims Ome 881 coils Nitrocharger sport shocks Wheelers 3 leaf progressive aal
    So this is my first post on tw... Anyways, I just installed my new yakima loadwarrior basket rack and sst stretch kit on my 96 ext cab 4x4 tacoma so I figured I'd put up a pic.

image.jpg

2. Feb 5, 2014 at 1:15 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Welcome to TW

3. Feb 5, 2014 at 2:40 PM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Looks good! Nice rig [​IMG] Welcome to TW!

4. Feb 6, 2014 at 4:51 PM
    jasonkc8

jasonkc8 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    '99 2wd ext cab DLX
    Just a nice silver and black Aries bull bar.
    That's a great looking truck. Incredibly jealous. I'm starting out with a '99 hand me down from my brother in law. 2wd 2.7L engine and some bumps and bruises. I installed a nice silver and black Aries bull bar and removed the horrific hub caps and it's actually starting to look like a truck. Needless to say I caught the Tacoma bug. If it wasn't readily apparent I'm brand new to forums so please be patient with me while I try and get the hang of this. I'll try and post a pic of the little Tacoma that could tomorrow.

Did I mention how jealous I am of your truck. Looks immaculate. Thanks for sharing that pic.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  5. Feb 7, 2014 at 3:26 AM
    Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 4runner Limited Looking for a Taco
    It's the wife's T4R so it's stock
    Welcome to TW :wave:

6. Feb 7, 2014 at 4:46 PM
    96blacktacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Black 96 tacoma lx 4x4
    Yakima roof racks Yakima sst stretch kit Yakima loadwarrior basket rack Blacked emblems Kenwood dnx570hd head unit Kicker door speakers Hertz ecx 165 rear speakers JL audio 8" w3 subwoofer Husky floor mats Red led interior lighting Kc longrange lights 3" led light pods Custom bed bar 4' firestik antenna midland handheld cb Hi-lift jack 265/75/16 Bfg AT on FJ trail teams rims Ome 881 coils Nitrocharger sport shocks Wheelers 3 leaf progressive aal
    Hahah yeah I'm new too, still trying to get the hang of things. Anyways thanks so much Jasonkc8 for the compliments man! I appreciate it. Just got this truck a few months ago and have been blacking out some of the awful chrome, it's been fun! Hahah the rack just went on and I love the look! Anyways, good luck with your build, can't wait to see some pics! And thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome to tw, I'll be sure to post pics of future mods!

7. Feb 7, 2014 at 5:11 PM
    NoTown98Yota

NoTown98Yota Whiskey Throttle FTW!

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    '98 Tacoma 3.4L V6 W/E-Locker
    -Leer shell with Yakima MegaWarrior -K&N FIPK -18" Magnaflow dumped after axle -Clear headlights -Blacked out bumpers, wheels, badges, mirrors, fuel door, door handles, tail lights, corner markers and turn signals -White LED gauge lights -SpiderTrax 1.5" Spacers -Pinch Weld Mod -Ultra Gauge -6 Switch Plate under single din stereo -Custom Battle Born bedside decals -Eibach 620# coils -Bilstein 5100's -Dakars -Toytec 1" Lift Shackles
    Welcome to TW. I have a MegaWarrior on mine, they are nice and sure come in handy. Good luck with the build.

8. Feb 7, 2014 at 5:22 PM
    jgillchevy

jgillchevy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Clarksville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB TRD Off Road
    5100s on all corners, front set at .85" w/ Eibach coils TSB rear springs w/ Wheelers offroad 3 leaf aal pack AFE drop in airfilter Weathertech floormats Wetokole seatcovers Tacoma bedmat Maglight install Rear diff breather mod Moroso oil catch can painted black rear bumper HomerTaco color matched satoshi grill BAMF bolt-on sliders URD fuel pump w/ external fuel filter Ultragauge
    Zach, Welcome to TW......that is a beautiful looking truck and rack. I've been thinking about getting some kind of rack like that, what is the max weight load limit for those?? Thanks!

9. Feb 7, 2014 at 5:46 PM
    96blacktacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Black 96 tacoma lx 4x4
    Jgillchevy thanks so much man! the instruction manual for mine says 140lbs max weight. NoTown98yota thanks man! I love the rack so far, no wind noise at all, looks sick. And is gonna be a huge help during fishing season carrying extra gear, can't wait to put it to use!

Products Discussed in

To Top