Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

need HELP!!!

Old 02-08-2014, 06:11 PM   #1
bcauble83 is on a distinguished road
bcauble83's Tacoma Gallery
need HELP!!!

ok tacaoma ppl. i have a clagging sound in the front of my truck, it just sounds like i slap 2 pieces of metal together, when i stop an go in reverse or foward when i press the brakes but it only does it if i put my truck in a diff gear an go a short distance an hit the brakes. i have a lift on my truck from rough country, its a block in the front an black in the back with shocks in the rear. idk what it is.. everything is tight and the brake sys is tight and brake pads are excellent. what can this be?
Old 02-08-2014, 06:15 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like its just the brake pads moving. Most of them do this. Welcome to the site!