Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

new member in Washington state

Old 02-19-2014, 08:46 AM   #1
JDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
new member in Washington state

Hello I live in Seattle and I've been reading the forums every day for 13 months. I have a 2012 TRD OR DCSB and I'm just about ready to start some larger mods. I've learned so much from this site already, thanks!

I like camping, fishing, guns, guitars, bewbs, Toyota's, mountain bikes, Washington, North Idaho, funny pics, and shit like that.

So far:
2 10" subs with 1000watt amp
Wet Okole seat covers
MB Wheels bead lock style
265/75/16 Duratracs

Old 02-19-2014, 10:06 AM   #2
JDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
oh and this is my first new vehicle ever. I used to have an 87 4-Runner. I'm very happy with the Tacoma.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:07 AM   #3
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from Everett! good looking truck so far!
Old 02-19-2014, 01:58 PM   #5
13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed
13Greysled's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

Good to see another Seattle-ite on here.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:14 PM   #6
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy it here (most of the time anyways) lol
Old 02-19-2014, 07:11 PM   #7

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll be posting in regional forums. I might ask for help with install of Mid Travel kit from DSM. I'm also interested in helping with anyone else working on their rigs to gain more experience. I'm an IT engineer but I once replaced a timing chain on 1st gen 4-Runner with nothing but a Chiltons book LOL. I was young and it took me a week while only able to work evenings after work.

Cheers
Old 02-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #8
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
haha, bewbs. bienvenido and nice rig!
Old 02-19-2014, 07:17 PM   #9
BigE is on a distinguished road
Name: Eddie
BigE's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW.. Nice rig..
Old 02-19-2014, 09:26 PM   #10
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 02-20-2014, 02:20 PM   #13

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just going to put the rest of my pics here. Some are blurry.

Old 02-20-2014, 02:22 PM   #14

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
this belongs to my buddy and I love it

Old 02-20-2014, 02:31 PM   #15
I'm just here for the beer and tacos
Sten is on a distinguished road

Name: Sten
Sten's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Renton. Nice truck!
Old 02-20-2014, 02:38 PM   #16
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
my friend made it to the big game
Old 02-20-2014, 03:09 PM   #17
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless View Post
my friend made it to the big game
That looks like it's right next to my Father and Brother in law's seats.

Edit: Just a little lower I guess.

Old 02-21-2014, 11:21 PM   #18
Fanortner is on a distinguished road
Fanortner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Vancouver USA. Nice to see a Taco pulling A GMC out of the ditch !
Old 02-22-2014, 12:39 PM   #20

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanortner View Post
Welcome from Vancouver USA. Nice to see a Taco pulling A GMC out of the ditch !
That was near Sandpoint Idaho and the lady said at least 5 trucks drove by and didn't stop. Luckily I had just bought a hitch shackle and ARB tow strap before heading over to Idaho.

Was the first recovery for my truck. Proud of her.