Helena Montana

Old 02-20-2014, 10:06 PM   #1
Playwfire is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: IAFF Local 276
Name: Andrew
Playwfire's Tacoma Gallery
Helena Montana

Hey Everyone, 1st Post I guess!

Recently bought my 2nd Tacoma... old one was a 2009 DC Manual - Black Sand Pearl. This one is a 2014 DC Manual - Bright White.

Born and Raised in Buffalo Wyoming, but currently living in Helena Montana. Love Tacoma's can't wait to drop some money into this one! Haha. I guess that means I should probably get more active on the Forums... Just found the Group Buy page... ugh...please get here fast tax return!

I'll post some pictures soon of both tacos, and maybe my runner too (2000 4Runner Manual). 4Runner is for sale if anybody is looking for a Manual, please let them know!

Well, that's probably good for now. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Old 02-20-2014, 10:08 PM   #2
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Idaho!
Old 02-21-2014, 02:12 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 02-21-2014, 11:21 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Welcome from Idaho!
You have any experience with CBI Off-Road?
Old 02-21-2014, 11:22 AM   #5
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy howdy! Grew up in MT and recently just moved to MN. CBI is a little expensive, but if you find something from them that you like the quality is there.
Old 02-21-2014, 11:26 AM   #6
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playwfire View Post
Their work is quality from the ones I have seen in person.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:28 PM   #8
Thank you everyone for the Welcome!
Old 03-01-2014, 07:01 AM   #9
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playwfire View Post
Howdy fellow Montanian! Be sure to say hi to the rest of us over here.

I got my sliders from CBI and I have nothing but good things to say about them. From what I've seen they make some great quality products and their customer service is A+. I drove down and picked up my sliders and Nathan was more than happy to meet me on a Saturday (his day off). I got a quick tour of the shop while I was there too.