Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

RIP Toyota Tacoma TSS

Old 02-22-2014, 09:33 AM   #1
CVTobler is on a distinguished road
CVTobler's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation RIP Toyota Tacoma TSS

So this is all I have to say.

7 months ago my journey started, buy a Toyota Tacoma TSS 4x4 black with everything I ever wanted in a truck except good gas mileage, super charge and the TRD Exhaust. Go to my Texas Army National Guard Drill for two weeks then move to the Southern California area for a new job. So I leave my best friend "worlds best pit bull" back on Texas with my parents, few months after that my girlfriend doesn't want to move to Cali and live with my so we broke up, yes we all know in probably lost a good sum of money in that investment. Then my TV died next my laptop and I think we all know what is next. My beautiful Toyota Tacoma TSS 4x4, so there I was and I hate anywhere near LA now because all the traffic in front of me slammed on their breaks so I ease into my breaks so the person behind me doesn't hit my baby then I slowly apply pressure till I'm hard on the breaks and stop short of the car I front of me, I'm home free woohoo then I look up to see a car that pushed me into the car in front of me. She hit me and my truck destroyed her rental car, she pushed me I to the car I front of me and that car was damaged along with the car in front of her that she damaged. My truck only had about $25,000.00 worth of damage done to it. And for some reason Cali has a bunch of white TRD sports but no TSS or TRD off road in black and for the first time in my grown man life I feel like crying. At least I was deployed to Iraq 4 times and never got hurt and I was combat infantry living in the cities, not the green zone. But when I'm home the last thing I expect is to be in danger and here I am and my Tacoma took the hit for me allowing me to walk away with my life. Thank you Toyota.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:41 AM   #2
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVTobler View Post
So this is all I have to say.

7 months ago my journey started, buy a Toyota Tacoma TSS 4x4 black with everything I ever wanted in a truck except good gas mileage, super charge and the TRD Exhaust. Go to my Texas Army National Guard Drill for two weeks then move to the Southern California area for a new job. So I leave my best friend "worlds best pit bull" back on Texas with my parents, few months after that my girlfriend doesn't want to move to Cali and live with my so we broke up, yes we all know in probably lost a good sum of money in that investment. Then my TV died next my laptop and I think we all know what is next. My beautiful Toyota Tacoma TSS 4x4, so there I was and I hate anywhere near LA now because all the traffic in front of me slammed on their breaks so I ease into my breaks so the person behind me doesn't hit my baby then I slowly apply pressure till I'm hard on the breaks and stop short of the car I front of me, I'm home free woohoo then I look up to see a car that pushed me into the car in front of me. She hit me and my truck destroyed her rental car, she pushed me I to the car I front of me and that car was damaged along with the car in front of her that she damaged. My truck only had about $25,000.00 worth of damage done to it. And for some reason Cali has a bunch of white TRD sports but no TSS or TRD off road in black and for the first time in my grown man life I feel like crying. At least I was deployed to Iraq 4 times and never got hurt and I was combat infantry living in the cities, not the green zone. But when I'm home the last thing I expect is to be in danger and here I am and my Tacoma took the hit for me allowing me to walk away with my life. Thank you Toyota.
Man up and grab a mop for your tears. Oh and you gonna part out the supercharger or exgirl friend?
Old 02-22-2014, 09:55 AM   #3
Juan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 91B - Mechanic
Name: Johnny
Juan Solo's Tacoma Gallery
Though the sandbox is more....hostile, the amount of complacent drivers over here is uncanny. Glad you made it out alright.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:04 AM   #6
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
4 tours in Iraq THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE glad you weren't hurt other then your loos of youf Tacoma...
Old 02-23-2014, 05:10 AM   #7
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneman View Post
4 tours in Iraq THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE glad you weren't hurt other then your loos of youf Tacoma...
DITTO!!!

Now move back to Texas to get a a new off the line Tacoma.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:46 AM   #8
saf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nice
Marines:
saf023's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVTobler View Post
...I leave my best friend "worlds best pit bull" back on Texas with my parents...

...deployed to Iraq 4 times and never got hurt and I was combat infantry living in the cities, not the green zone.

Fortunately you didn't "give up" you best friend. You left him/her with loving parents. You get another chance, take advantage of it.

Thank you for your service to our country. You are a man who believes in somthing bigger than yourself. If for no other reason you're a winner in every sense of the word. Believe. Good luck.