First Taco Ever

Old 02-22-2014, 10:46 AM   #1
Tapopka
fasteddie23 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Deputy Sheriff SWAT Road Patrol
Name: Ed
fasteddie23's Tacoma Gallery
First Taco Ever

Hi everyone I am from Apopka Florida, so just go easy with the newcomer. This is my first Taco is a 2014 Prerunner and just got the windows tint and waiting for running boards , bull horn and vent inserts to be install.
I had an 06 Frontier before, with all the bells and whistles and one day I decided to get rid of it.
Now I fell in love with this Taco which I only had for a few weeks. Hopefully through this forum I will be able to keep up with what everyone is installing or any issues with this model.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:59 AM   #2
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. Enjoy.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:29 PM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!