Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi to all Tacoma owners!

Old 02-23-2014, 11:44 AM   #1
nibroc2005toyoma is on a distinguished road
nibroc2005toyoma's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Hi to all Tacoma owners!

Just sign up today, and I'm so glad I found this forum by just browsing in the web trying to find a replacement part for my truck. Without any hesitation I started signing up for I know people here are friendly and there are tons of idea that will direct you to the right thing to do when you have problems with your Tacoma. On the other hand I will be glad also to share my idea that might be useful to some Tacoma owners like me. I'm not a professional mechanic but I love to do work for my truck by my self, and I'm diligent to make research when I'm interested in doing something for my truck.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:45 AM   #2
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:48 AM   #3
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 02-24-2014, 02:42 PM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!