Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member from NW NM

Old 02-23-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
Watt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
Watt maker's Tacoma Gallery
New member from NW NM

Hey folks,

Long time lurker here. I've been a 4runner owner since 2008. I don't own a Tacoma but reading some of the builds on here is what finally convinced me to join. My wife and I will probably be adding another 4runner later this year.

I currently work in the power generation biz but before that I worked over ten years at a pickup truck accessory shop.

I've learned a bunch from this site over time but now, maybe, I'll have something to contribute.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:36 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!
Old 02-24-2014, 02:08 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!