Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Finally pulled the trigger on a new Tacoma.

Old 02-24-2014, 01:25 AM   #1
Yerevantsy is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Arsen
Yerevantsy's Tacoma Gallery
Finally pulled the trigger on a new Tacoma.

Greetings fellow Tacomaworldians. I just sold my Wrangler today and picked up a 2014 magnetic gray double cab 4X4 TRD Sport. I've been dreaming of this truck for a while and cant believe the misses actually let me get it. Her birthday's coming up so I guess now I have to do something big this year. Get her some jewelry or start modding my new Taco? Decisions, decisions. I'll try to do both, but I got a modding itch something fierce.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:35 AM   #2
Can't re-MEMBER
ZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ED
ZEROPILOT's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME
Old 02-24-2014, 01:36 AM   #3
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Maintenance Chief P-3 Navy
Name: Kekoa
Airframes Chief's Tacoma Gallery
Arsen, welcome to TW! You better get some cream for that mod itch because it can get mighty expensive LOL. Congrats on the new truck and Aloha from Hawaii!
Old 02-24-2014, 01:43 AM   #4
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, better be nice to her. (Your wife I mean) Happy wife = Happy life
Old 02-24-2014, 02:07 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!
Old 02-24-2014, 09:00 AM   #7

EMS:
I want to thank everyone for welcoming me into the fold.
ZEROPILOT, go Cocks, I'm a fellow Gamecock.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:47 AM   #8
jamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nice
Name: james
jamesinkeys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerevantsy View Post
Greetings fellow Tacomaworldians. I just sold my Wrangler today and picked up a 2014 magnetic gray double cab 4X4 TRD Sport. I've been dreaming of this truck for a while and cant believe the misses actually let me get it. Her birthday's coming up so I guess now I have to do something big this year. Get her some jewelry or start modding my new Taco? Decisions, decisions. I'll try to do both, but I got a modding itch something fierce.
Congrats! JEEP, Just Empty Every Pocket, TACO, Take All Cash Oh,ya..
Old 02-24-2014, 11:50 AM   #9
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

Start modding > jewelry
Old 02-24-2014, 11:50 AM   #10
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Always great to see fellow Armenians joining this forum!
Welcome Arsen! Where in SoCal are you located. (Glendale? - just stereotyping, haha)
Old 02-24-2014, 01:57 PM   #11

EMS:
KevbekTacoma, there are truths to every stereotype. Yes, I am from Glendale.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:09 AM   #12
Bfaxi is on a distinguished road
Bfaxi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I'm hoping to get one soon too!
Old 02-26-2014, 11:20 AM   #13
jake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jake
jake72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerevantsy View Post
if she let you get it, take care of her first.