Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to site, long time Tacoma guy

Old 02-24-2014, 07:08 PM   #1
SuperWhite04 is on a distinguished road
Name: Zack
SuperWhite04's Tacoma Gallery
New to site, long time Tacoma guy

Finally made a account, I owned my first 1999 Reg cab Tacoma in highschool from 2009 and sold it in 2011, got into Hondas and finally and finally am back in a Tacoma, now I have a 2004 double cab.
Picture of my first Tacoma the day before I got it.

And this is the last my first Tacoma looked

Then I bought a completely stock 2004 Honda Civic and it looked like this when I was done

Sold that and bought a 2000 Honda civic hatchback and put a Honda Integra JDM gsr motor in it

Sold it (regrettably) and Now I have this 2004 Tacoma I bought it in December 2013, and these are some pictures of the day I bought it until now

Sorry for the arrange of pictures, sizes, and qualities lol
Thanks guys, Zack
Old 02-25-2014, 01:37 AM   #2
Can't re-MEMBER
ZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ED
ZEROPILOT's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME
Old 02-25-2014, 02:12 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!