1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New member, Great site with tons of Info..

Discussion in 'New Members' started by HarleyTaco13FXSB, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Mar 4, 2014 at 11:43 AM
    HarleyTaco13FXSB

HarleyTaco13FXSB [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma SR5 4x4 Double cab shorty
    Kenwood head unit touch screen with remote steering wheel control and GPS Sirius Radio Bluetooth USB for Iphone, Putco Chrome mirror covers HID conversion kit both headlights and fog, Daylight running lights module kit installed in under dash fuse panel, LED front turn bulbs, Black Flip Tonneau with Pop n Lock latch, Front Skid Plate from Toyota
    Hi All.
    New to the site as a member. been here lots of times. a wealth of info here. as a matter of FACT i read an article last week about upgrading my '09 Tacoma front turn signals to DLR. this article was so well written. i ordered the new flasher module and wire harness from ValleyToyota. it arrived friday and Sunday morning it took all of 20 minutes to install in the under the dash fuse panel thanks the info posted here. I have LED 3157 bulbs from SuperBrightLEDs.com so I'm not worried about melting the lenses. but make sure you also order the resistors for the bulbs..
    My Tacoma really looks great now with this mod. easy and only cost $ 60. and 20 minutes.

So im happy to be a part of this now.

2. Mar 4, 2014 at 11:46 AM
    whopper

whopper 2016 MGM 4x4 double cab

Member:
    First Name:
    wayne
    north carolina
    Vehicle:
    2016 tacoma double cab 4x4 MGM
    On going
    welcome from North Carolina[​IMG]

3. Mar 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM
    HarleyTaco13FXSB

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    Kenwood head unit touch screen with remote steering wheel control and GPS Sirius Radio Bluetooth USB for Iphone, Putco Chrome mirror covers HID conversion kit both headlights and fog, Daylight running lights module kit installed in under dash fuse panel, LED front turn bulbs, Black Flip Tonneau with Pop n Lock latch, Front Skid Plate from Toyota
    Thanks Wayne

Your Truck looks great.. i only have few small mods so far but im working on it..

4. Mar 4, 2014 at 12:21 PM
    HarleyTaco13FXSB

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    you turn those turn signals into daylight running lights yet, its a so easy. light to be seen

Products Discussed in

To Top