Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

I think I'm in trouble.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:48 AM   #1
Armyballer will become famous soon enoughArmyballer will become famous soon enough

Army: Active duty Major
Armyballer's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm in trouble.

I feel like an 8yr old that's about to get his first cool dirt bike or something. My Truck goes in on Monday for new tires and a 3in lift, the first of any major mods I've made to it. Yesterday I spent 2 hours detailing it out, I got a toothbrush out for Pete’s sake. I've spent countless hours the last few days looking for that next "mod", a brush guard, a bed cover, an intake system, you name it I've found it, priced it and even came up with stories to sell the idea to the wife. For 3 years I lived in Germany and really didn't have the means to do anything to it. Now that I'm back in the states and I'm finally doing something to her it's got me all crazy, like a junkie looking for his next fix. Does this ever go away? What's the name for my newly acquired sickness?
Old 03-29-2009, 08:52 AM   #2
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
nope it never goes away

enjoy!!!!
Old 03-29-2009, 08:53 AM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to T/W not sure it has a name it is fun
and NO it never gos away good luck enjoy your truck have fun