1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Just Ordered:

Discussion in 'New Members' started by tacoshedd, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Mar 9, 2014 at 11:53 AM
    tacoshedd

tacoshedd [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Karl
    Metro Atlanta, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tacoma, 4X4, Off Road
    TRD-Off Road, Tow Package, TRD Catback Ehaust, BFG KO All Terrains, TRD Suspension
    My wife and I just ordered a 2014 Tacoma in Graphite Mica (Model 7593) 4X4, V6, double cab, 6 spd Manual, with TRD off Road and Baja Packages, and tow package. I am waiting delivery of truck with great anticipation. The info I found on your site for bed liners/bed mat, and ATRAC info was very helpful.
    I have put 600+ miles on my ’14 Tacoma so far. I had a very difficult time getting the options I wanted. My wife and I ordered a ’14 thru a Atlanta dealership. We asked for the Baja edition but they would not add it to the Pyrite Mica, double cab, 4X4, 6 spd, offroad package, and tow package vehicle we wanted. Because we could not get the Baja package on the unit they thought we did not want the truck so they traded it out on us. It took them 3 days to trade it out on us and the thing had not been built yet!!! This was my second lesson on the popularity of the Tacoma; the first being this blog. About two weeks ago we finally got the new truck in Silver and without the Baja package from out of state. We got it for $500 dollars under invoice!! Got to love those Credit Unions!!! I had the Baja exhaust and suspension put on the vehicle so I have the parts of the Baja package I want and not the ones I don’t want-cheaper!
    Karl-6-22-14

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  2. Mar 9, 2014 at 11:54 AM
    TRSJimmy

TRSJimmy All I Do Is Nguyen

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    Gainesville, GA
    Vehicle:
    12' Mall Crawlin Peerunner
    Welcome!

3. Mar 9, 2014 at 12:12 PM
    Tacoma VT

Tacoma VT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    R. Kessler
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    10 DCLB TRD sport
    OME 884s, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Icon 3 leaf progressive AAL (with overload in), Rear leaf TSB, ImMrYo mirror relocater, ARE Z series cap, Hi Lift jack W/ DIY mount, trimmed Mud Flaps, Devil Horns by Andres, EGR In-Channel rain guards, LED bed lights, Weather Techs
    :mudding::wave:Welcome

Products Discussed in

To Top