1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Taco owner

Discussion in 'New Members' started by drykard, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Mar 10, 2014 at 7:07 AM
    drykard

drykard [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dewey
    Cairo, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    Not sure if I posted an official Hello - here goes.... Hello, I'm a new Taco owner! Bought my truck back in December; a 2014, Pre Runner Xspx, double cab. Mixed feelings about the truck, hopefully will find others who share my woes and perhaps a few suggestions to cheer me up on the 'threads.' In short - it's a truck, very expensive truck, lacking a bunch of things. Guess I fell victim to the Xspx package wrapping a 4x2 with limited everything... If anyone knows how to fix/add/delete the following, please direct me: Perhaps there should be an Xspx thread - :)

1. No fuel mileage; MPG gauge - this sucks! For a 2014 not to have...
    2. How do you remove the hood scoop - or - has anyone put a black vinyl sticker over it - it really picks up the glare... maybe a new hood??
    3. Why does the A/C always come on when I turn down the cold temp knob? I have to keep it one click above 'cold' - annoying.
    4. many more.....

Thanks in advance and looking forward to reading many threads...looking more forward to the day I can trade this thing in.... :)

2. Mar 10, 2014 at 7:14 AM
    Mademan925

Mademan925 Senor Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Discovery Bay, CA
    Vehicle:
    2014 4x4 TRD OFFROAD DCSB
    enough to go over stuff
    Welcome to TW. Your post is fine. If you want to see your milage buy an ultraguage and as far as the hood goes, Im sure someone is willing to trade for it and give you cash too.

3. Mar 12, 2014 at 1:56 PM
    james Daniel

james Daniel Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    james
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD off road
    welcome to tw. I might be willing to trade depending on color i have a 2013 taco. Pm me

Products Discussed in

To Top