1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NEW MEMBER WITH PICS

Discussion in 'New Members' started by DGAG182, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Apr 8, 2014 at 4:47 PM
    DGAG182

DGAG182 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Dover DE
    Vehicle:
    13 AC SR5 4CYL 5 SPEED 4X4
    PLASTI DIP BADGES, PLASTI DIP BUMPER, TAILGATE MOD, WEATHER TECH MATS
    Hey eveyone! just thought today would be the perfect day to make my first post. I have been stalking this site for prob over a year but I finally got my first tacoma. Its a 2013 magnetic grey 4cyl, 5spd, sr5, 4x4, acess cab. I bought it back in September and right away I plasti dipped all the emblems and the back bumper. Also I did the tailgate mod. Right now i am deployed and havent seen my truck in 5 months. I cant wait to get some new wheels and tires when i get back. Also thinking about a small lift. Im looking at ome but still havent made up my mind
    truck 1.jpg

truck 2.jpg

truck 3.jpg

2. Apr 8, 2014 at 5:09 PM
    ComaRyder1

ComaRyder1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dakota
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    2000 tacoma 4x4 5speed caged FOX shocks
    2.5" bypass remote resevoir FOX shocks(front), caged(almost done) stage 3 clutch, cold air intake, flowmaster dump, 33x12.5 BFG A/T tires, 15x10" american racing rims, touchscreen dvd player with gps, 2 12" subs with 1000 watt amp n capacitor
    welcome to TW. you should deffinetly check out the oe application fox has for your truck. makes your ride much more capable. heres a pic similar to what you would be getting

________
    my ride: 2000 tacoma extended cab v6, 4x4, 5speed, TRD, 2.5" remote resevoir FOX schocks, caged, 33x12.5 BFG A/T's etc...

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top