Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newbie Intro & old style Yota (88)

Old 04-02-2009, 10:46 AM   #1
Hydrabyte will become famous soon enoughHydrabyte will become famous soon enough
Marines: 3533
Hydrabyte's Tacoma Gallery
Newbie Intro & old style Yota (88)

Joined months ago but was wanting to share info on my last Toyota, 1988 X-tra Cab SR5
Bought after I graduated college from a Hooters girl in Daytona, YES I do MISS this bad boy
SPECS:
4 cylinder, 5 speed (never used 5th gear much)
Tube bumper front & rear
Tinted headlight covers
Roll Bar with 2 KC lights
Front bumper also had 2 KC lights (was ticketed by the local 5.0) cuz at that time laws stated "only" 2 lights above 46"
Step bars
Cherry bomb muffler
Stock Gears

Lift SPECS:
3" body lift
AAL
Ranch heavy duty torsion bars to crank up the front (rode like a tank)
6" suspension
total 10" inches
forget the wheel size, maybe 15 x 8 ? Super Swampers 37 x 12.5
Old 04-02-2009, 10:48 AM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Man thats a beaut!!!! Did it have a SA? I forget the year they went to independent.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:48 AM   #4
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!! Sweet truck...do you not have it anymore?
Old 04-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet 88!
Remember those stripes, had the same on my 87 22RET plus mine was not modded out like that plus no beach I was stationed in Indy. Wish I didn't sell it too!
Great pic
Old 04-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Old 04-02-2009, 12:06 PM   #8
Hydrabyte will become famous soon enoughHydrabyte will become famous soon enough
Marines: 3533
Hydrabyte's Tacoma Gallery
Parted ways back in the mid 90's but ever time I see my pics mudding with it I get sad

I think 1986 or so is when they went to IFS up front, been a while and my memory isn't that good.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:10 PM   #9
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrabyte View Post
Parted ways back in the mid 90's but ever time I see my pics mudding with it I get sad

I think 1986 or so is when they went to IFS up front, been a while and my memory isn't that good.
yupp 86 was when they changed
Old 04-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
WOW! Awesome taco you have there!!

Welcome to the forum!!! Glad to have you
Old 04-03-2009, 02:10 PM   #12
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW!! thats a SICK ASS toy!