1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Value of 1989 Toyota Truck - 4WD/EXT Cab

Discussion in 'New Members' started by scooter1313, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Apr 13, 2014 at 1:12 PM
    scooter1313

scooter1313 [OP] New Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    89 Toyota Ext Cab/4X4/DLX
    Toyota's are great trucks....have a 1989 workhorse that has been well cared for in our family. It has 104K miles, body is in great condition and motor still in running condition. Has been a super low maintenance truck with only typical engine repairs after 20+ years. This truck has been mostly town/highway driven but we've also done some off-road riding and boy has that been fun. This is quite a versitile truck and a lot of memories made over the years.

Seems the market drives prices on these older trucks? I have had a lot of inquiries and interest but never said yes to selling but need a reasonable price - I was thinking 3K but who knows. May post a question in another forum. Anyway....maybe other members have had the same experience as us...we get notes left on the truck all the time and even people knocking on front door asking to buy it. It's amazing that on a quiet street how many inquiries we get for the truck. I think that is a testiment to how much value these trucks retain. Toyota's Rock!

Anyway....glad to join the forum and learn about other fellow truck owners. Check out our pictures...we have tried to keep the truck in good shape.

Toyota_Front.jpg
    IMG_3910.jpg
    Toyota_Inside.jpg
    Toyota_Side.jpg

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top