1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Newb in Denver

Discussion in 'New Members' started by slightlymedicated, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Apr 29, 2014 at 9:25 AM
    slightlymedicated

slightlymedicated [OP] I'm actually sober...maybe

Member:
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD Off-Road
    OME 887, 90021 shocks, Dakar leaf, Light Racing UCA, Procomp 7032, Duratrac 265/75/r16, Softopper, Avid lightbar, Avid sliders, Weathertech digifit, Oem bed liner, color match grille, one piece driveshaft, ECGS bushing
    Hi from Denver Colorado!

Figured I'd make the usual "hi i'm a new guy" post that I seem to do on every hobby forum I join.

I picked up a brand new 2014 Magnetic Gray double cab TRD offroad a month ago, and couldn't be happier about it. I haven't owned a car for the last 2 years, just my SV650 motorcycle and my bicycles. Super stoked to finally own a Tacoma after wanting one for years.

I'm not new to tweaking my toys as my SV650 is pretty customized and my previous car (WRX Wagon) saw the same treatment. Needless to say though I'm definitely new to the 4x4 world and looking for some easy offroading enjoy with my stock truck while I deal with other things in life first (Getting married end of the month).

Anyway, howdy and looking forward to learning as much as possible!

Products Discussed in

To Top