1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A Tacoma, finally.. Fog light's installation.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by malone628, May 14, 2014.

1. May 14, 2014 at 10:16 AM
    malone628

malone628 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Syracuse
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma base 4wd
    Greetings and thank you for allowing me into Tacoma World. New to me is a 2006 4wd base model in terrific shape. I am looking to my girl up with fog lights which would go into the oem bays provided in front of grille. I am looking for advice as to what would be my best option for lights and what lies in front of me concerning wiring them through fuse box, dashboard as well as light location. Many thanks.. Malone.

2. May 14, 2014 at 10:21 AM
    TenBeers

TenBeers Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Bentonville, AR
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD Pro Cavalry Blue
    CBI bed rack and sliders, Backwoods Adventure Mods front and rear bumpers, etc. And some stickers.
    You can get some on eBay that fit right in (run some silicone sealant around the edge of the lens to make sure they are watertight). They come with the wiring, but you might not need it.

Look under the bumper and see if there are already some wires. If so, you can get an OEM switch for the dash, and an OEM relay that just plugs into the relay box on top of the driver's side fender under the hood. This is what I did, and it was super easy and clean.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top