Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to the world

Old 06-03-2014, 09:18 AM   #1
Kaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud of
Navy: Ft. Gorgon
Kaishaku's Tacoma Gallery
Talking New to the world

Good day all. I can't say I'm a fellow owner at the moment, but I am on the verge of trading in to own a brand new V6 4x4 SR5 short bed. Still figuring on the packages, i.e. Prerunner, TRD, etc. I look forward to having an amazing new vehicle, and I can't wait to be a part of the community!
Old 06-03-2014, 09:20 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-04-2014, 05:52 AM   #4
Kaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud ofKaishaku has much to be proud of
Thanks all, I can't wait to be driving one of these beauties...
Old 06-04-2014, 05:52 AM   #5
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Augusta Ga?
Old 06-04-2014, 06:43 AM   #6
coastemac is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Gunner's Mate First Class (E-6) Weapons Instructor/Armorer
Name: Mac
coastemac's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome !!
Old 06-05-2014, 05:45 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gym_jamz View Post
Welcome! Augusta Ga?
Yep! I've been here for about a year now.