1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Been a Guest for to long figured I'd Sign up

Discussion in 'New Members' started by skynet, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Jun 3, 2014 at 10:41 PM
    skynet

skynet [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD Sport
    Scattered 12g shotgun shells in the bed to deter tweekers from stealing my stereo
    Hows it going guys? I have been viewing your guys Shanagans/Builds/Firearm/DYI Threads 3-4 days a week since last october and decided Id join in on the action. Last October I bought my first and only toyota my 2012 access cab trd sport tacoma in white. I come come from a family of offroaders growing up with Jeeps (still have a cj2a and cj7) and Quads (yfz450 and trx400). I love my taco and my only two complaints would have to be with Toyota itself not having an option for a power sliding rear window like the tundra and 4runners and the lack of a small v8 option, I'd love to have a 4.7 but I digress.

So far I like what I have seen in your community and hope I can help where I can and continue to have a great experience.

Cheers!

2. Jun 3, 2014 at 10:44 PM
    benbacher

benbacher Purveyor of Fun Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    ^
    Anchorage, AK
    Vehicle:
    '10 Tacoma 4x4 LBDC SR5 TRD Sport
    Too many to list now.
    Welcome!

3. Jun 3, 2014 at 11:01 PM
    skynet

skynet [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD Sport
    Scattered 12g shotgun shells in the bed to deter tweekers from stealing my stereo
    thanks for having me

4. Jun 4, 2014 at 2:34 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Welcome to TW! :wave:

5. Jun 4, 2014 at 5:03 PM
    Spencer

Spencer Future President

Member:
    First Name:
    TIGGLEBITTIES
    Upland, Chino... all of 909.
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB 4X4 6cyl Sex Machine
    Redline hood lift, Flyzeye cabin lights, tailgate lock, SPOD Power block, VIAR onboard air, Cobra CB radio, Firestick 4' Antenna, Hot Blonde CoPilot Mod, SIX 9" Hella 4000 HID conversion with external 55W ballasts, Six 6" LED bars, Napier Bed Tent, Mudflaps delete using rocks, Roof rack by Brute force, Rock sliders by Brute force, Bed LED lights, Underhood LED automatic lights, Constant 12V bed plug, Rugged race radio, ICON uniball UCA's, KING 2.5 700 rate coilovers, Deaver rear leaf springs, KING 2.5 resi rear shocks (Flat 0.15 stack on compression shims), Scangauge, Empty wallet Mod Bug disease, AllPro Apex front bumper, On board heat exchange shower & water pump (Heater Core intercept mod), On Board Air - Viair for now, ARB when it dies-, allpro Skids back to gas tank- Tepui RTT on the shittiest "Bed Rack" ever made.... AllPro U Bolt flip kit with timbren bumps NEXT UP- expo leafs & bed rack, hydraulic bumps in rear, Total Chaos stock LCA's w/ Bypass, Rear 12" shock hoop relocate
    Welcome!
    Depending on how determined you are, browse the threads & you'll find ways to fix your complaints. Someone on here makes power window kits for our trucks in fact

Products Discussed in

To Top