Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Greetings from The NJ Shore.. a Snookie free zone..

Old 07-25-2014, 09:00 AM   #1
NJTacomike is on a distinguished road

NJTacomike's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from The NJ Shore.. a Snookie free zone..

Greetings All,
Found you guys and Gals by Google and I am happy I clicked and singed up. I have had my TRD Pre Runner xtra cab Taco since 2004 and its been a beast just turned 155K miles and still going strong. Really haven't done much to her yet, added a JBA cat-back system 6 months ago, Been running BFgoodrich TA/KO tires love those tires.. Thinking of upgrading the brake system to a stop-tech or centrec-ctech, next project..

hope to contribute some useful information at times looking forward to being part of the Taco community..

Thanks
Mike
Old 07-25-2014, 08:38 PM   #2
Tanned
tacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Paulo
tacopaulo's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!
Old 07-26-2014, 06:30 AM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!