Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Old Member new State

Old 04-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Old Member new State

Hey guys i've been here a while (since Sept.) i am a senior in high school and live in Williamsburg, Ky, i have recently decided to go to Carson-Newman College in Jefferson City, Tn for the 2009-2010 academic year, i was born in Knoxville but have lived in Williamsburg, my parents lived in W'burg but my mom wanted to have me in a city hospital. So I just wanted to say hi to all on TW who live in Tennessee and see if anybody lives in Jefferson City
Old 04-13-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME TO tw!!!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayet_10 View Post
WELCOME TO tw!!!!!
i've been and still am on TW i am just going out-of-state for college
Old 04-13-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Fasho, I'm in CA...doesn't help much but fosho someone will post up soon.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:13 AM   #8
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 04-14-2009, 08:21 AM   #9
bobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bobwilson1977's Tacoma Gallery
You'll like Jefferson city. I grew up in East Tennessee and Jefferson city is not far from Knoxville, and close to the Smokey Mountains. There's TONS of lakes out there too. Probably one of the nicer parts of the state.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:00 PM   #10

Wren's Tacoma Gallery
I just want to clear up that i have been an active member since Spet i am not new to TW, i am just moving states
Old 04-15-2009, 09:02 AM   #12
My other car is a Bugatti
steelerfan7p will become famous soon enough

Name: Yes
Location: Fairmont, WV (1 Hour South of the City of Champions)
steelerfan7p's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Don't forget to post in the new members section.