1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Guy From CT with a question

Discussion in 'New Members' started by jca1386, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Jul 28, 2014 at 6:34 AM
    jca1386

jca1386 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Nutmeg
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD OR
    Hi guys! Just writing a short note here. I had an 01 taco access cab that I sold years ago to get a 05 4runner. Long story short shes got 125k on her and it's time for something different. I really really like the 14 tacos and am going shopping tomorrow. My reservation is the fact that their could possibly be a body style change in the next year and I wasn't sure if anyone had line on that. I put a 14' kayak on a jet ski trailer now and tow that to fish, I really would like to just get a bed extender and use that and save myself the hassle of the trailer.

Long story short, I will be driving this taco 90% on the street and 10% campgrounds and areas around lakes and ponds. Needs to be 4X4, I don't have the option of not working when it snows or happens to be crappy weather. I am not going to be putting sheets of plywood or things of that nature in the bed of it. No kids and nothing like that on the horizon. Are there things I should be weary of or look for when shopping? Looking for some things to keep an eye out for or be heads up about. I have a good friend who works for toyota motor credit and he usually steers me in the right direction as far as a salesman. Thanks for all the help!

Joe

2. Jul 28, 2014 at 6:37 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Welcome to tw!

Products Discussed in

To Top