Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

hello from Tallahassee

Old 04-15-2009, 09:16 AM   #1
ggoodman is on a distinguished road
ggoodman's Tacoma Gallery
hello from Tallahassee

Just thought Id say hi. Ive been using the search buttun for all my answers thus far.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:18 AM   #2
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, yet another north Florida member. Our numbers are expanding.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:21 AM   #3
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Another Tallahassee member. Welcome.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:14 PM   #6
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME to TW!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #7
My exciting news for today is my tailgate was stolen last night.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:12 PM   #8
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What part of town do you live in so I know if I need to watch mine?
Old 04-15-2009, 04:34 PM   #9
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 04-15-2009, 06:54 PM   #10
I live by tmh I spent the night at the gf house on Hayden road. by the stadium
Old 04-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggoodman View Post
I live by tmh I spent the night at the gf house on Hayden road. by the stadium
I lived in Tally about 3 years ago. In Leon county. I lived in Summerbrooke
Old 04-16-2009, 05:49 AM   #14
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! !!!
Old 04-17-2009, 11:27 PM   #15
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TacomaWorld!
Old 04-17-2009, 11:33 PM   #16
amthree is on a distinguished road
amthree's Tacoma Gallery
hello from the northwest
Old 04-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #17
Science Teacher Extraordinaire
Cad is on a distinguished road

Cad's Tacoma Gallery
I am buying my Tacoma from Legacy in Tallahassee. Still waiting on it to get to the dealership. Did you buy from them as well?

P.S. Welcome!
Old 04-19-2009, 08:47 AM   #18
hawkman is on a distinguished road

hawkman's Tacoma Gallery
hello welcome to TW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 09:14 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cad View Post
I am buying my Tacoma from Legacy in Tallahassee. Still waiting on it to get to the dealership. Did you buy from them as well?

P.S. Welcome!
No i called and found 12 in a circle from here to jacksonville. I ended up getting a used one from a off name dealer in gainesville. I paid about 17k out the door and bought the extended warranty from troy. legacy was to high i found better prices in pensacola for new one's. Legacy is ok. I did the tail gate TSB and the serviceman left his allen key inside the thing. the leaf spring tsb was a cluster fudge.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:46 AM   #20

I bought mine from Legacy. I had done a bunch of research before I went to the dealership so I know exactly what I wanted and what I was going to pay. They had to go get the truck that I wanted.

As far as service, the only service advisor that I use is Alan. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Was told about him by a former mechanic there.