Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Howdy!!!

Old 08-13-2014, 07:23 AM   #1
SilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud of

Name: George
SilverJack's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy!!!

Gooood Morning Tacoma World!

After many years of driving other brands of vehicles, I finally have a Toyota truck. This is something I've always wanted, but often had to settle for "other" vehicles. Now, with old age pending, I finally have what I wanted.

I'm an IT geek living in West Central Florida. Wife, cat, no kids, so I have time and cash for truck mods. Already have a fold-a-cover and hard wired GPS on the new ride. Waiting till my blood pressure drops and my back stops hurting to post a review of the fold-a-cover GS. Let's just say the old LS model wasn't the same ordeal. Next up, probably fog lights, since that was one of the few things this truck didn't have on it. Already checked, no factory wires, so I'll be running cables (again).

My last truck was an 01 Ranger that I babied for 13 years. It ran great and allowed me to save money for this truck (except at the end when it started to cost 2K a year to keep it running). I found myself a semi-expert in Ranger mods, and ended up making a website to answer all the questions I was getting. You will find it at http://66.147.244.152/~georgeo4/silvertank/
I may start another section about the Tacoma, though this site has all the info one will ever need.

I was on the Ranger forums as Silvertank, but you'll mostly find me on http://www.homageforum.com/ these days. Watches are something I can do in the air conditioned comfort of my house

Thanks to the mods and site owner for a place to hang out.

Cheers,
George
Old 08-13-2014, 11:02 AM   #2
RESULTS, not excuses
NosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 1MEF, 1MLG
Name: Hardcharger!!!
NosiBaLasi's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome to TW
Old 08-13-2014, 11:06 AM   #4
Jack of all trades; Master of none
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 08-13-2014, 11:08 AM   #5
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 08-18-2014, 09:42 AM   #6
SilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud of

Name: George
SilverJack's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcome gents.

First tank gave me 20mpg, and that's with the 4 banger. Miss my Ranger already