Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

need help finding pod pillar

Old 08-13-2014, 03:26 PM   #1
jcarver073 is a name known to alljcarver073 is a name known to alljcarver073 is a name known to alljcarver073 is a name known to alljcarver073 is a name known to alljcarver073 is a name known to all
jcarver073's Tacoma Gallery
need help finding pod pillar

I have a 2011 Tacoma and am having difficulty finding a pod pillar, and help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Old 08-13-2014, 03:30 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.gaugepods.com/
Old 08-13-2014, 03:43 PM   #3
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
novanut21's Tacoma Gallery
^BOOM^ and here is what one looks like installed. Color matching is close but not perfect and you may have to trim the ole oh shit handle some to get it to fit flush on the a pillar.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:31 AM   #4
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Heres another option:

http://www.cravenspeed.com/products/...uge-Mount.html
Old 08-14-2014, 09:34 AM   #5
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
my understanding was that on 09+ not to use the pillar ones since we have side airbags.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:29 AM   #6
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by double dee View Post
my understanding was that on 09+ not to use the pillar ones since we have side airbags.
Correct they recommend you dont due to the side airbags deploying and may cause the gauges to become projectiles. But I did it anyways.
Old 08-16-2014, 04:10 PM   #7
jcarver073 is a name known to alljcarver073 is a name known to alljcarver073 is a name known to alljcarver073 is a name known to alljcarver073 is a name known to alljcarver073 is a name known to all
jcarver073's Tacoma Gallery
need advice on what exhaust is best to get

So I got my supercharger and intake installed now I'm stuck on which exhaust to get that will benefit the supercharger, thanks.
Old 08-16-2014, 04:37 PM   #8
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarver073 View Post
So I got my supercharger and intake installed now I'm stuck on which exhaust to get that will benefit the supercharger, thanks.
3"

I went with the URD mk2 model from urdusa.com

but I chose to swap the muffler out for a super44

I also have headers and y pipe tho, so urs may sound different than mine......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLovrSzqkw
Old 08-16-2014, 07:19 PM   #9

I agree I would go 3" as well. I really wanted a borla system because they are built from premium 300-series stainless steel. But was greatly disappointed when I found out they only have 2.25" piping.