Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from Canada, 2014 Tacoma

Old 08-14-2014, 07:55 AM   #1
Eduskator is a name known to allEduskator is a name known to allEduskator is a name known to allEduskator is a name known to allEduskator is a name known to allEduskator is a name known to all
Eduskator's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Canada, 2014 Tacoma

Hello from Canada!

My name is Pascal and I just bought (yesterday) a 2014 Tacoma SR5 V6. I must admit, they are very expensive compared to American trucks but I think it's worth the extra money!

Here's some info about me:

I gratuated from university a few months ago and the only cars I had were Honda Civics (4 or 5 I think). I still have a 2010 Civic LX which I'll probably sell. I always wanted a truck after graduation here it is finally! After all this hard work, I got a job at the Federal Government and bought a nice Tacoma

I will post picture later on! It's still at the dealership, being prepared.

I'm planning on : Lift kit (body) + spacers + 32s + some parts plastidipped for now.

If you guys have any advices, feel free to comment!

Thank you!
Old 08-14-2014, 07:57 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome bud.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:03 AM   #3
DCSBORFTMFW
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 08-14-2014, 09:34 AM   #4
gb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Geoff
gb42's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the truck, if it were me though I wouldn't waste money on a spacer lift.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:52 AM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Pascal

Do some research on the site about lift options before buying a spacer lift
Old 08-14-2014, 10:25 AM   #6
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW Pascal and congrats on your new Tacoma!
Old 08-14-2014, 07:58 PM   #7
Eduskator is a name known to allEduskator is a name known to allEduskator is a name known to allEduskator is a name known to allEduskator is a name known to allEduskator is a name known to all
Thank you

Can't wait to lift it and enjoy the ride!!
Old 08-21-2014, 11:26 AM   #9
Just ordered a Readylift 3'' front, 1'' rear (leveling kit) + 1.5'' spacers today. After a lot of research, this kit will be just fine since I won't be using it anywhere else than on the streets.

Planning on buying some BFGs All Terrain T/A KO 32'' before winter as well as yellow fog lights and HIDs.

Also thinking of plastidipping my front grill black + the wheels.

I will start a ''Build Project'' thread soon

Thank you again, I love this forum, lots of usefull information here.