Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Owner From Denver

Old 08-15-2014, 08:13 AM   #1
FishTacos is a name known to allFishTacos is a name known to allFishTacos is a name known to allFishTacos is a name known to allFishTacos is a name known to allFishTacos is a name known to all
FishTacos's Tacoma Gallery
New Owner From Denver

Hello all,

I'm an excited new owner of a 2014 Tacoma TRD OR. I've been a long time reader of the Tacoma World forums leading up to my purchase. There's some solid insight here.

I'm looking forward to learning more about the trucks through the community.

Cheers!
Old 08-15-2014, 08:32 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-15-2014, 08:33 AM   #3
Jack of all trades; Master of none
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 08-15-2014, 12:23 PM   #4
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on your new truck and welcome to TW!
Old 09-06-2014, 03:15 PM   #5
DCLB13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gabriel
DCLB13's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! I live just north of you in the Reunion area. PM me if you ever need a hand with anything. Which dealership did you get your taco from?
Old 09-07-2014, 08:01 AM   #6
FishTacos is a name known to allFishTacos is a name known to allFishTacos is a name known to allFishTacos is a name known to allFishTacos is a name known to allFishTacos is a name known to all
FishTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCLB13 View Post
Welcome to TW! I live just north of you in the Reunion area. PM me if you ever need a hand with anything. Which dealership did you get your taco from?
Thanks, DCLB. We ended up at Mountain States. Close, fair price and our sales rep, Ray, was easy to work with.