1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My 2014 Tacoma TX Baja has arrived!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Sgt Z, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Aug 15, 2014 at 10:11 PM
    Sgt Z

Sgt Z [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    Super White TRD T/X Baja series
    Raptor style color keyed grill, 20 inch rigid Industries behind the grill light bar, custom behind the grill DTRL- amber, Lifetime led headlights, led interior lights,high lift jack with bed mount, rigid industries reverse lights, ammo can tool box,BAMF custom angled rock sliders/side steps, powder coated skid plate, Katskin leather interior,Dakar rear spring packs = + 3 inches,Tforce roll bar w/KC Lites, tech deck.
    Hello all. Just bought a new Tacoma from out of state(better deal) and it arrived to my drive way yesterday. Longest 2 week wait ever! Had the dealer remove some of the Baja graphics which were a little over the top for my taste.
    Any way, the mods have already started...first thing I did was to install a gate keeper. I ran a plastic coated wire rope through the side of the tailgate and under the frame for extra security.( got the idea here on TW!) I've also mounted a high lift jack inside the bed. I'm waiting on BAMF sliders to come in as well as a raptor style grill from BPFabricating.

image.jpg

2. Aug 15, 2014 at 10:16 PM
    Sgt Z

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    Raptor style color keyed grill, 20 inch rigid Industries behind the grill light bar, custom behind the grill DTRL- amber, Lifetime led headlights, led interior lights,high lift jack with bed mount, rigid industries reverse lights, ammo can tool box,BAMF custom angled rock sliders/side steps, powder coated skid plate, Katskin leather interior,Dakar rear spring packs = + 3 inches,Tforce roll bar w/KC Lites, tech deck.
    Thanks, I've been looking around the forum and have seen many great ideas and read great advice and tips.

3. Aug 15, 2014 at 10:18 PM
    geekhouse23

geekhouse23 The "Liftman" - @DrFunker

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2GMGMDCSB4WDTRDFTMFW!! TL;DR
    mostly stock, grocery gettin' Prius
    Welcome to TW!

Sounds like you have some great plans for the truck. Can't wait to see a build thread :popcorn:

4. Aug 15, 2014 at 10:23 PM
    Sgt Z

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    Definately will post more pics when the build begins!

5. Aug 16, 2014 at 4:17 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW! :wave:

6. Aug 16, 2014 at 5:02 AM
    cabo wabo

cabo wabo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    billy
    virginia
    Vehicle:
    2019 dbc short bed trd sport
    Welcome to TW!!
    Congrats on the new ride

7. Aug 16, 2014 at 5:07 AM
    hrspwr236

hrspwr236 X-Runner Addict

Member:
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    2012 Barcelona Red X-Runner
    Python Alarm, Scangauge II, Valentine V1 w/ Blendmount, Black Front Badge, Volant CAI w/ Ram Air Scoop, TRD CBE, Doug Thorley Pipe Bomb, 19" TSW Montage, 245/45/19 Hankook V12, FLM, BHLM, 6k Heads & 3k Fogs, Undercover Tonneau Cover, Tacoma Bed Mat, Headrest Delete
    Congrats and welcome, you bought the perfect platform to build on!

8. Aug 16, 2014 at 7:03 AM
    kwiklot

kwiklot RLTW

Member:
    dahlonega GA
    Vehicle:
    2016 DCSB TRD 4x4
    Hey dibs on the graphite wheels when you replace them from a Texas native :p mainly just kidding lol nice looking truck.

Products Discussed in

To Top