Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

At the Dealership Now....First mod Suggestions

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2014, 02:37 PM   #1
ssilence is on a distinguished road
ssilence's Tacoma Gallery
At the Dealership Now....First mod Suggestions

Picking up my new to me 2012 Magnetic Gray double Cab V6 SR5 Tacoma. It has 11,250 miles on it and looks to be in great shape. What would be your number one first recommended mod. I plan to do the cheap mod to prevent tailgate theft, but will eventually get a pop and lock. Any other suggestions?

This is my first ever Tacoma. Have wanted one for a while.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #2
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
My first suggestion to anybody is floor mats and seat covers. After that really depends on what you are going to do with the truck, as many after me will say. Street cruiser, rock crawler, hunting & fishing, etc?

Welcome to TW!
Old 08-18-2014, 02:43 PM   #3
coastalreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoastalreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoastalreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoastalreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoastalreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoastalreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoastalreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoastalreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoastalreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoastalreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoastalreb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
coastalreb's Tacoma Gallery
blindspot mirrors, seat covers, weathertechs, bed LED lights, and buy a restaurant bar caddy for 6 bucks off amazon and put it in the center console for an organizer.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:44 PM   #4
ArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud of
Name: Riley
ArcherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What he said ^^

Welcome to TW!!
Old 08-18-2014, 02:44 PM   #5
JayB27 is a jewel in the roughJayB27 is a jewel in the roughJayB27 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jason
JayB27's Tacoma Gallery
Before asking for suggestions, You should get more familiar with the forum. There are 100s of mod threads and other members asking the same. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...free-mods.html

Here is a good start of things to go through. Everyone has the own opinion on what they like.

Some Husky or weather tech floor mats would be my suggestion.
Old 08-18-2014, 03:37 PM   #6
Yeah....I have been lurking for the last week gathering a lot of good information. Thanks everyone for the suggestions....glad to be part of the community.
Old 08-18-2014, 03:54 PM   #7
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
I like my husky liner weather beaters. They can hold a whole cup of coffee. ask me how I know.
Black
http://www.amazon.com/Husky-Liners-9...&vehicleType=6

Grey
http://www.amazon.com/Husky-Liners-9...beaters+tacoma
Old 08-18-2014, 03:55 PM   #8
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
d4d swap
Old 08-18-2014, 03:55 PM   #9
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
and solid axle
Old 08-18-2014, 07:26 PM   #10
This will be used mainly for my daily commute. But will be taken to the woods for hunting.

Products Discussed in this Thread