1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New to TW, but not to the world of Tacomas

Discussion in 'New Members' started by ccarlson, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Oct 2, 2014 at 7:49 PM
    ccarlson

ccarlson [OP] AvGeek

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Chicagoland
    Vehicle:
    2021 Tacoma DCSB TRD O/R 6MT
    TRD Lift (prior to delivery)
    Hi All,

Well, I finally decided to stop lurking and join TacomaWorld. It only took a short eternity. :)

I've been a Tacoma owner/driver for fourteen years. At present, I own a 2005 Access Cab 4x4 V6 TRD Off-Road that I just realized I don't have a decent picture of. Prior to my 2005, I owned a 2000 Extended Cab 4x4 V6 TRD Off-Road which Toyota bought back from me (2011) as part of the 1995.5-2000 frame debacle. I don't seem to have a picture of that one, either. Priorities??

I truly appreciate this forum. Because of the goings on here, I have saved a lot of time, hassle, and money when things on my truck start to bend, rattle, or grind. For example, I will never again pay $700 to have a wheel bearing replaced. That sucked. Much.

When I am not lurking on TW to find answers to my Tacoma-related questions, I can be found loitering around my local airport looking for an excuse to go scare clouds in my truck with wings (Piper Cherokee 180 G). It seems I have a picture of that one.

Thanks again for this fantastic resource!

-cec

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top