LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First Tacoma

Old 04-22-2009, 07:42 AM   #1
BigPappyJappy is on a distinguished road

BigPappyJappy's Tacoma Gallery
First Tacoma

Morning people, just got a 09 Tacoma 4x4 Dbl Cab. Coming from driving a Cavalier, then a Focus, this is one HELL of an upgrade. Now, I will do my best to avoid asking them, but since I have ZERO experience modding/upgrading vehicles, I am sure you will hear alot of dumb questions from me . Anyway, great site, with a wealth of information. Take care
Old 04-22-2009, 07:49 AM   #2
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Good morning & welcome to TW!
There is a search feature you can use here. But if you don't find what you are looking for, feel free to ask your questions.

Just a heads up, once you start MOD-ing, you will not stop. It becomes addicting.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:12 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Hello! Wow sounds awesome.

Welcome to the forum!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:34 AM   #5
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:40 AM   #6
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW
Old 04-22-2009, 11:16 AM   #7
TX Trill
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!
Old 04-22-2009, 11:21 AM   #8

Thanks for the warm welcome..now back to picking out what cheap DIY I will attempt not to butcher...perhaps the intermediate wiper mod, because only two speeds is REALLY annoying.

One question I do have is about keyless entry.I used the search feature, but could not come up with any real concrete advice. Is it really THAT complicated to install keyless entry? I was thinking a Viper Unit like this:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1076628577516

Anyone with experience in putting these in? Or should I just bend over and have Best Buy install it? I build my own computers, so I am not completly retarted, but the only thing I know about cars is that they go forward and reverse
Old 04-22-2009, 06:33 PM   #10

Thought I'd throw one of these in here, so I don't feel left out.

09 Base 4x4 with double cab.Only thing added so far is DeeZee Nerf tubes, but I am drawing up a wish list based on awesome DIY mods listed on this site. I think I will take baby steps, and do the led dome light mod first. Keep up the good work!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:16 PM   #11
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
RIGHT ON!
Congrats on the purchase and Welcome to TacomaWorld!
You are right... this sight is a plethora of information.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #12
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Welcome! Don't worry, all of us are idiots who ask stupid questions!