Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

hello all!!!

Old 04-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
subi+tacoma=fun is on a distinguished road
subi+tacoma=fun's Tacoma Gallery
hello all!!!

alright guys! i am very new to the tacoma, let alone truck world! i had always been about the subarus.. but lets cut to the chase. i recently purchased a 02 SR5 Auto 4 cylinder tacoma. I purchased it to haul stuff, and i just think its a little bland. i love the looks, but i want to make it awesome! So considering i dont really know anything about these trucks, i would love some advice. so if anybody has any suggestions on good web sites where i can get some good performance parts, as well as cosmetic parts.
Also, it kinda stresses me out, because of how slow it is...so without doing anything to crazy. what would anybody suggest for performance parts... thanks guys
Eric!
Old 04-22-2009, 08:00 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, as for performance on the go trd supercharger
Old 04-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME TO Tw!!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:00 PM   #4
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
First off man Welcome to TacomaWorld.com. Second, you're asking a lot about mods. The possibilities are endless. Make a decision where you want to start. Inside, outside or under the hood? If outside, start with the front then work your way to the rear. If you're focused, you won't get overwhelmed with suggestions. Good Luck!
PS Don't forget to post pics of your truck!
Old 04-24-2009, 06:37 AM   #7
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Much good info to be had here.