Notices

Hey everyone

Old 04-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #1
VTsullyman is on a distinguished road
VTsullyman's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to VTsullyman
Hey everyone

Hey everyone,

I got a 09 double cab SB TRD sport, M6, red , a few weeks ago and so far i am really enjoying it. I have been reading up on all the mods and such of the site and i have to say im starting to see where all my money is going for the next year. Either way its nice to be around and i will be popping up in threads soon enough .

Sully
Old 04-23-2009, 08:14 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the TW!
Old 04-23-2009, 08:15 AM   #3
LiftedForLife is on a distinguished road

LiftedForLife's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up! I got the same itch to mod...I've had the truck for a week and done nothing but debadge...things are going a little slow. Welcome though, I just joined too.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:46 AM   #4
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 08:47 AM   #5
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 04-23-2009, 08:48 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the forum
Old 04-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #7
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I am at virginia tech too
Old 04-23-2009, 09:05 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Welcome! I am at virginia tech too
Ahh cool, we will have to hook up sometime. What is your major?
Old 04-23-2009, 09:21 AM   #11
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTsullyman View Post
Ahh cool, we will have to hook up sometime. What is your major?
ME, how bout you?
Old 04-23-2009, 09:22 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
ME, how bout you?
Civil engineer
Old 04-23-2009, 09:23 AM   #13
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, are you an undergrad?
Old 04-23-2009, 09:57 AM   #14
Yeah, i am finishing up this summer and then i will be working at a local firm. My girlfriend is a Masters/PHD in ME. She is doing hypersonics and crap like that. She builds the weapons, and i build the targets.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:00 AM   #15
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha i am minoring in nuclear engineering and arabic, hoping to get into the military or intelligence field
Old 04-23-2009, 10:04 AM   #16
Yeah you have fun with that. LOL
Old 04-23-2009, 01:31 PM   #18
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
VT Welcome to TacomaWorld!